vi - a very good actress (2)

You love how she loves with all her heart, giving it all when she's performing, - Acting. You tell yourself again and again - IT'S ONLY ACTING. You love how she talks about the things she loves -like now, how her chestnut eyes are all radiant, hands animated whilst talking. She even sings, - for the love of God - the sound she produces rendered you in awe. This woman in front of you is so magnificent, she got your heart wrapped around her fingertips and she doesn't even know it.

You know it hurts so ever, not to know when to stop. Wishing for an actual "on and off" button for your feelings. She's the leading actress to your own play - and the antagonist...

Well speaking off, here comes Shawn - running across the field with a sweatshirt all white and tall, grinning like a white varsity schoolboy, about to show Camila his (biceps' tattoo or impose a) pickup line.

The deep creases in your forehead shows as you frown in milliseconds, before slipping on a stoic look - thin lip smile, bored and disinterested.

You grate your teeth harder. With the amount of things that happened that day, you were now ready to go home and punish yourself with hours of thinking over that kissing scene - like a broken track record, over and over.

But no! Your plan with riding home with Camila couldn't fall through sooner because now you have another front seat view for their spectacle.

You could've died then and there.

THE LAST PART OF THE SCENE WAS - YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SWEPT CAMILA OFF HER FEET JAUREGUI!! THAT'S THE HAPPY ENDING OF YOUR PLAY NOT(Shakespeare's-) COMMIT SUICIDE, OR WATCH AS CAMILA'S WHISKED AWAY FROM YOU - AGAIN, BY ANOTHER PRINCE - NOT SO -CHARMING!!!

You're inner Lauren chastising you. You're being overdramatic.

They talk for a while as if you're not there, then Shawn says,

So ummm Camila now that your rehearsals are over maybe we could - Shawn never finishes.

"Ouch, Aaaaah - ouch, oh Luce! let go off my ear.. Luciaaaaa my EAR - her fingers still on Shawn's ear, then lets it go without grilling him first.

You don't know what to feel at the moment, luckily, a save from your ex-best friend was made, as Lucy pulled Shawn in the ear dragging him away like she appeared out of nowhere. But Lucy's been standing there, glaring at Shawn because he was supposed to get the baseball that landed near your direction- at the parking lot fence.

"Next time"- Lucy starts telling him off. " Get D' BALL first lover boy, before - points at Camila's front - you get the boobs." "We've been bathing our ass on the seething Californian sun hoping you get back on the team.

"Maybe I need to report this to Capt - "

'NO! Nonono please Luce ', Shawn's up to his ass now, tail bent at Lucy, scurrying away before getting the ball a few feet away from you and Camila.

Shawn is beet red from Lucy scolding her in front of Camila. Like a kid who got punished.

She jogs off not before waving goodbye. Lucy maintains a glare at his direction, not until she sees him disappear through the bleachers.

Camila was smiling all throughout the whole scenario. You're also pretty entertained and manage a smug smile, thanks to Lucy.

"I'm sorry about that, are you two good? Laur how's Taylor?"

'She's fine. You know how high school is?! - full of drama'

"Oh yeah?!! Tell me about it?"