Chapter 7: Silhouette

When me and Bella arrived back at the house Charlie was on the couch watching basketball, which wasn't a shocker to me at all. Bella went up to her room while I went into the kitchen to grab a snack since I was hungry. "Hey Charlie do you know the Black's by chance," I said as I grabbed an apple from the fridge. "Actually I'm good friends with them. Why do you ask kiddo?" Questioned Charlie. "Oh, It's just that I meet Jacob Black today so I thought why not just ask," I said. "Jacob didn't give you any trouble now did he," asked Charlie raising an eyebrow. "No he did not. He's quite the friend actually, " I said defending my friend. Charlie just smiles, and then hops off the couch. "Follow me Lyssa I have something to show you," said Charlie motioning for me to follow him. I followed him completely confused. "Why are we going to the garage Char-" I was about to finish but Charlie opened the garage door to reveal the most beautiful room. I run over to Charlie and give him the most biggest hug. I know I'm not the emotional type, but for me now was a time to get emotional. "Thank you Charlie," I said to him still in the embrace. "Your welcome kiddo," said Charlie, "Why don't you move your stuff down here and get settled." I smile and nod my head, then head upstairs. I knock on the door before entering Bella's room. "Bella I'm just gonna grab my stuff and then head back downstairs, okay?" I said as I walked over to the closet.

Bella didn't seem to notice I was here because of her headphones. I don't know how she could concentrate with the loud music if you want to call it that, blaring in her ears. I just decided if she can't hear me or see me, then I'll just do what I came up here to do and then leave. It's that simple. I grabbed my suitcase that had all my clothes in it (well the ones that I brought), and then grabbed my phone, phone charger, laptop and it's charger, and my books. I then went into the bathroom and grabbed all my neccessities. Finally, I made my way down the stairs with all my stuff in hand and then headed down the hallway to my bedroom. Once in there, I plopped all the stuff on the bed, and began to unpack all of it. "Do you need help with any of that?" Asked a voice coming up from behind me. "Fudge," I said as I turned around to be met by Alice. "Goodness Alice don't do that to me. And of course the help would be greatly appreciated." I said smiling at my friend. Alice smiled before grabbing some of my stuff, and then went vampire speed around my room. I just roll my eyes at this. "All done. Now come on, I have something to show you," said Alice grabbing my hand. "Ali I need to tell Charlie I'm going to hangout with a friend before I go anywhere," I said to her using her nickname. "It's already been taken care of. Now go sit in the bathroom while I pick out your outfit," said Alice before she used her vampire speed to sit me down in the bathroom. I must have forgot to mention Charlie installed a bathroom for me so I could have my own. 'Suck that Bella,' I thought.

I let out a small chuckle at my own thought, before going silent again when Alice came in carrying a bag with clothes. "Alice what is that? And you should know I'm not a doll to dress up, but I will only let it slide just this once since I'm in a good mood," I said a little bit annoyed by her actions of wanting to dress me up. She just rolls her eyes, and then hands me the bag. In the bag was a brand new outfit and shoes. I just glare at her because she knows she's not supposed to buy me stuff without telling me. "Go change into that and then come show me, so then I could do your hair," She said. "Fine," I said groaning. After I changed into the outfit, which fit me much to my surprise, and then headed back to Alice. "Now let me do your hair," said Alice well more like demanded. Alice did my hair in a fishtail braid, the clothes she brought was a red and white long-sleeved shirt, with black leggings and white converse. "Alice what do you need to show me, and why do I have to get dressed up for it?" I asked growing impatient. "Just hold on tight and close your eyes," said Alice. I did as she said and then I felt raindrops brush against my skin, as Alice ran vampire speed to wherever she was taking me. We soon stopped at a big clearing, and when I took a look around all the Cullens seemed to be here, except Alec. It was probably just a coincidence since he isn't apart of their coven, so he's just not here. "Okay Alice what was it you need to show me, because techincally I left through the window not the front door," I said as we walked over to my dearest vampire friends.