The realization

Narrators POV

Betty Andrews, the perfect girl next door. Born in Riverdale. She had two loving parents. Fred and Alice Andrews. As well as a brother, Archie Andrews, who was one year older than her, even though they had an age difference they were both part of the same friend group. Betty's best friends where Veronica Lodge and Kevin Keller, or as she likes to call them “V” and “Kev”. Her friend group consists of Veronica, Kevin, and Cheryl Blossom they were all the same age. Also, Toni Topaz, Reggie Mantle, of course Archie, and well Jughead Jones, they all happened to be Archie's age. Oh, Jughead Jones, how great was he. He was Betty’s childhood crush, which happens to be her brother's best friend. Jughead would go to their house at least four times a week. To study, to play video games or just to hang out, with Archie. F.P Jones, Jughead's father, was best friends with Fred. So Betty, Archie, and Jughead have been friends since little. In fact Jughead was Betty’s first kiss. 

Betty POV

It was my first day of my Junior year. I was excited, I wore a white turtleneck, some high rise jeans, and a pair of white high-top converse. I decided to leave my hair down and curl it a bit and put a bit of makeup on. Soon I was ready so I went downstairs to find my mom and brother having breakfast on the table and my dad making more pancakes in the kitchen. 

(F= Fred, A= Alice, Ar= Archie, B= Betty)

F: Good morning, Betty

B: Hi, dad

He handed me a plate of pancakes and I set down on the table.

A: So, honey are you exited for today?

B: Yeah super exited, how about you arch it's your first last year before collage?

He looked up, since he was really concentrated in his food

Ar: Am excited, you know being with Ronnie, Jug, you I guess, and well the rest of my friends, what else do I need to have a good year? Plus football, and parties, and well all of the senior activities

F: Okay arch, we get it!

We all chuckled. After we finished breakfast, me and Archie had to get going. We got inside Archie's car. We drove to school, and as soon as we entered, V and kev headed our way.  Kevin hugged me while Veronica and Archie pecked on the lips then V hugged me. Archie left to catch up, with Reggie. Me and Archie always hung out together. I had this huge crush on one of our friends, well more of his friend, Jughead Jones. I really liked him, but he was of limits because he was Archie’s best friend,  Anyways I headed to my locker to put my books inside and some other Betty Andrews essentials, when I put my final book inside my locker, I heard a “hey”, I turned around and saw him, Jughead standing in front of me, looking at me with his beautiful green eyes. He wasn't wearing his adorable crown shape beanie which was unsual but god his hair was so silky. ( J=Jughead)

B: Oh hey Jug, how are you?

J: Hey Betts, am good, how about you?

B: Am good too

I close my locker and start walking, along with him

J: Well I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out tomorrow night?