forbidden romance

-Jughead POV-

I walked outside after what Veronica told me. I knew Ronnie did it on purpose, she also knew I liked Betty. To be honest only a few people knew. Those people were Veronica, Reggie, Toni and well my dad. My own best friend didn’t know, I mean what was I supposed to say  “hey arch, guess what I like your sister since sixth grade, btw I broke the promise we made a few years ago, but hey you're my best bud”. No I couldn’t say that, so I was not planning on telling Archie until it was something really serious. I finally saw her, she was in the parking lot on the phone. Probably figuring out how she was going to get home. I got on my bike and parked next to where she was and said.

J: Hey betts need a ride

She turned around and had a sight of relieve

B: Yeah I do, my stupid brother didn’t bother to tell me he couldn’t take me home today after school, so now I have to walk either seven miles, or wait for my parents because apparently, no one can give me a ride.

I chuckled, and she realize what she just said

B: Sorry, I am just mad at Archie

J: Nothing to be sorry about, if you don’t mind I can drive you home.

B: I would actually really like that

She got on my motorcycle, I handed her my helmet, she smiled and put it on. She put her hands around my torso, to hold on. 

Betty’s POV

Jughead was so kind and drove me home. The wind that passed me as he was driving, felt so good against my skin. We got there and I got off the motorcycle.

B: You wanna come in?

J: Sure 

I unlocked the door, we walked in, and headed to the kitchen. If i'm being honest I didn’t know what to say usually, when we interacted Archie was there or someone else. We haven’t been alone since we'll this morning which was different and elementary school. I had to ask him something so I did.

B: Do you want some water?

J: Yes please

I poured water into a glass and handed it to him.

B: Jug, can I ask you something?

J: Of course

B: Why did you ask me out? Not that I am not happy about it, but why?

Jughead POV

J: Well betty andrews, I liked you since that kiss we shared in Archie’s football game in elementary school, every year since, I wanted to ask you out, but I didn’t know how too. And today I finally had the guts, to ask you, and luckily you said yes.

I couldn't believe it I just confessed my feelings. Just like that. I was really nervous and I thought I ruined everything but, she went up to me and kissed me and of course I kissed her back, it lasted a few minutes. Until we both pulled away.

J: God you have no idea how long I have been waiting to do that again.

B: I really like you too jug, like a lot

I chuckled, and stepped forward.

J: I know we haven’t even gone on our first date, but would you like to be my girlfriend?

Betty POV

I just did that. I just kissed Jughead, it felt so right. Not only that but he told me he liked me. Once we pulled away, I couldn't stop smiling, I couldn’t believe it. I told him that I liked him back. Everything was perfect. And than, he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend, and without. thinking it, I said loudly.