He lied

Betty's POV

Next day, I woke up and put on a swimsuit and jean shorts since today I am going to skip school to spend my day with a jughead because it is his senior ditch day. V and I are both coming with Jug and Archie. Where going to spend all day at the swimming hall. Archie and I got into his car and went over to Jug's. He got in the back seat with me and kissed me as he said hello to Archie. We then went to Pembroke to pick up Veronica. After we picked her up we headed to the swimming hall. Once we got their Jug took of his pants and and shirt and had shorts under and Archie did as well. Veronica took of the dress she was wearing on top of her bikini. I took of my shorts and had my pink one piece under I noticed Jug was staring at me. So I smirked and turned around, "It's not nice to stare you know?" I said. He was going to say something and then I noticed he stopped. I turned around and noticed Archie was looking at Jug with a stern look. "You need to chill Archiekins" Veronica said. They both got in the water and so did Jug. "Come on Betts get in" Jug said. So I did I jumped in. Jug quickly pulled me close and kissed me and it quickly turned into a make out session. After 2 minutes of kissing we heard a cough we pulled apart and noticed Archie with a mad look on his face while V was laughing. "Can you two stop eating eachother for a second? " he said. "You call that eating you should see us in-" Jug was about to finish his sentence but I stopped him. Later we made a fire and started talking about random things until somehow Veronica asked a question, “Have any of you lovely boys heard back from any college’s?” She said, “Yeah actually I got accepted to UC Berkeley I only told Dad so far but yeah I wanted to wait to tell you guys” Archie said. “Oh my god Archiekins that’s amazing”, “congrats Arch” “Yeah dude congratulations” we each said. “What about you Jug have you heard anything” I asked knowing the truth. “No…..I haven’t” he replied more importantly he lied.