Bye baby

Jughead POV

 I woke up and headed to school. Morning went by fast. All I could think about was my date with my beautiful new girlfriend. It was about 2:00 and school ended in about half an hour. Right now me and the boys were in the student lounge.

(M= Moose, R= Reggie, A=Archie, J=Jughead)

M: So what are you guys doing this afternoon?

Reggie looked at me, because he knew about everything that happened yesterday.

A: I don’t know, about you guys

He looked at me and Reggie.

A: But am going to Ronnie's tonight, which means I might not come to school tomorrow, or home tonight.

We smirked, and I shook my head.

R: Am going to be working at the speakeasy since, Veronica can’t be there tonight. And now I know why.

M: What about you jug, Are you doing anything tonight?

J: A...am not sure

I lied, but again Archie couldn’t know. I then headed to the blue and gold, since I was in my free period, and finished and started writing for the "back to school" article we were writing. Soon, it was 2:30 so I packed my stuff and as I was about to leave someone entered. I looked up and it was, Betty. She smiled and approached me.

B: Hey Juggie

J: Hey betts, Are you excited for tonight

She nodded and pulled me in for a kiss, which of course I returned. I pulled back and smiled, like a dork

B: I was actually wondering if you were going to pick me up, or should I meet you there or at your house, since it is so close to mine.

J: Oh, I will pick you up

B: You sure?

I gave her a small peck on the lips.

J: Positive

B: Okay, well I will see you tonight than

J: Yeah, and I can’t wait

She kissed me again.

B: Well I better get going Archie is waiting in the parking lot, and kev and the girls will arrive soon to help me get ready.

J: Yes, of course but before you leave

She looked at me and I kissed her

J: There now you can leave

She smiled, and I smirked.

B: Bye, see you later

J: Bye baby

She smiled at the sudden nickname, and walked out, soon I left too. When I got home, I did some homework, took a shower, and got ready. I put on a grey button up long sleeve shirt, as well as suspenders. Some black dress pants, and my beanie. Yesterday I didn’t wear it, which was weird. I still had two hours until my date , with Betty. Since Betty was probably going to wear heels, I asked my dad if I could use the car he doesn’t use, since he usually uses the cop car. He said yes. I was so exited, I really hope everything is perfect tonight.

-Meanwhile-

Betty POV

Me, Kevin and the girls were in my room, Kevin and Cheryl picked out my outfit and heels, Ronnie did my make up, and Toni curled my hair. It was now seven thirty and Veronica went home because Archie would go there soon (Archie doesn’t know Betty has a date or that Veronica is at his house, Archie is out and will meet Veronica at her house) Cheryl, Toni, Kevin and me were just talking, waiting for the clock to mark eight, so Jughead would arrive. 

 (C=Cheryl, T= Toni, K= Kevin, B= Betty)

B: Cheryl, Toni, I need to tell you guys something

C: Sure Betty, what is it?

T: Yeah tell us?

B: Well yesterday, jug drove me here, and one thing led to another, he asked me to be his girlfriend!!!!

C: OMG that’s amazing

T: Yeah Betty, were happy for you and Jug!!!

K: God I wish I could tweet this!!

B: I know, but remember Archie can’t know

T: Don’t worry, we won’t say a word. Right Cheryl?

C: As much as I like chaos, I promise not to say a word to Archie, and ruin yours and hobos' relationship.

B: Thank you.

C: One thing Betty, don’t let Archie control or affect your decisions

B: Am not, but I know he won’t be okay with it, once it’s more serious between me and jug, we’ll tell Archie.

T: Yeah I mean they started dating in the last 24 hours

K: True, I mean they should wait until Jughead pop’s Betty’s cherry.

B: KEVIN!!!

I throw a pillow at him, we all laugh.

C: I mean he is not lying.

I shake my head while laughing. I put my heels on, I was basically ready now.

K: Well I suggest, we get going so Baby B can get mentally prepared for her date

I chuckled. They stood up and walked to me, they hugged me.

T: Good luck, on your date

B: Thanks, Toni

C: Bye Betty, if hobo tries anything, remember the answers is no with a double cherry on top

B: Of course

K: Bye Betty, hope everything goes well

I nodded and walked them out. Once they left I went to grab my purse and waited downstairs. My dad was still at work, and my mom was working in her room.

Jughead POV

I noticed it was 7:54 so I grabbed my phone and wallet and went downstairs. My dad went up to me before I left.

FP: I think you should lose the beanie, for tonight.

He said as he took it off and placed it on the counter. I fixed my hair. 

J: Okay I won’t wear it. Thanks again for letting me use the car.

FP: Of course, have fun, and be a gentleman. 

J: Always dad, well I gotta go, bye

I walked out and in the car and drove to her driveway since Archie is not home, I got out of the car and knocked on the door. I opened it, and there she was, her hair was lightly curled, she had soft makeup on, and a beautiful silky mint dress. She looked so glamorous. She looked so beautiful today, but to be honest she looks just as beautiful every single day.