Chapter 15

Azur Lane HQ Meeting Room 4 (10:00AM)

(Enterprise and The shipboys were in HQ in Meeting Room 4 because Gerald detected 4 heat signatures at an island near the ocean borders of Azur Lane and Crimson Axis, basically it didn't take long until the Other shipboys started to notice it aswell so thats why they called Enterprise)

Enterprise: What seems to be the problem?

Gerald: We found 4 ships it comprises of 2 Destroyers and 2 Submarines

Enterprise: We were aware of that...

(Typical Russians with their spies)

Enterprise: Anyhow HQ detected it was near the borders of Azur Lane and Crimson Axis waters, This is officially your first mission and that mission is to reach to the island where the Unknown ships are spotted and if there or they are Enemy ships such as Sirens or Crimson Axis ships you must engage.

Duncan: Aw sweet out first sortie heck yeah

Enteprise: But your flagship must be a Carrier because who knows what the Crimson Axis or Sirens might bring or possibly even the unknown ships if possible try to retrieve them.

Gerald: You got it. Alright boys prepare your flammenwerfer

Everyone Except Enterprise: Alrighty!

(Timeskip)

3rd POV

(Zumwalt was still hugging Michael because she always worries about her Little Brother and sometimes be a bit Clingy)

Michael: Sister stop your crushing me...

Zumwalt: But we are the only 2 here so i prioritise my cute Little Brother's safety

(Michael kinda said something that will black-mail her)

Michael: If you dont stop hugging me i will die...

(Seeing as Zumwalt always believes in her Brother she stopped and became sad)

Michael: That was s-scary....

(While he said that he picked up 2 vessels that are submerged and are under them...)

Michael: WHAT... 2 submarines in under us WTH

(Thats when the 2 submarine resurfaced, Michael and Zumwalt saw what they submarines look like and they were relieved because it was fuggin Texas and Virginia)

Michael: God you scared me there Texas

Texas: Eh dont worry why would enemy submarines would resurfaced at their enemies

Michael: Good point but uh where the hell are we....

Zumwalt: I dont know but i dont care aslong as my Little Brother is safe

Michael: *Sigh*

Texas: Hey Virginia you have been awfully quiet today whats wrong?

Virginia: You do know im a silent girl right?

Texas: Oh yeah i forgot...

Michael: Anyhow we should stay in here until hope arrives.... unless its the sirens the US Military says that this Dimension is also inhabits sirens so we could possibly get into a fight with them...

Texas: Watch me torp the hell out of them!

Zumwalt: I want to impress you Little Brother on how i fight and protect you at the same time!

Michael: *Sigh*

(Back with Gerald)

(Gerald and the group were 600Km away from the island their expected arrival is atleast a day and a half)