Short Chapters: Red Ring of Death

Gerald's house Saturday 10:00 AM

Gerald: Oh man this 2005 xbox 360 looks sick

Defender: YO cool! Where did you get it?

Gerald: Ebay...

Duncan: Oh damn how much?

Gerald: It had a price tag of 599$

Duncan: Doesn't it come with 2 controllers?

Gerald: NO! It comes with 5!

John: WAHT?!?!?!

Jose: Now what kind of 360 is that i doubt its even a 360 anymore remember when they said all the internal parts didn't fit with the design...

Gerald: You have a point but it looks like a 360 so how about we play something...

Defender: Like what....

Gerald: Idk i mean wasn't the 360 supposed to only have 2 controllers?

Duncan: Yeah but we can call ourselves lucky to have an xbox 360 even though we have the recent xbox one but having xbox 360 is nostalgic!

Gerald: Yeah

Defender: Lets stop talking and start playing!

Everyone: YEAH / yeah...

Timeskip

Gerald and his friends are playing something thats 5 players i guess what they didn't realise is that this xbox 360 model is the "2006" version not the "2008" and you know how easily the "2006" versions can break...

Gerald: This game is fun holy hell.

Duncan: Its a 5 player RPG, i choose the archer class.

Defender: I choose the shield class.

John: I choose assassin you gotta need that extra damage mate.

Jose: Guess ill go mage since for some reason it has healing magic aswell...

Gerald: And that leaves the swordsman class all by myself!

Timeskip

Gerald's house 12:00 PM / NN

Gerald and his friends have been playing this 5 player RPG game for 2 hours killing the 2nd boss

Gerald: Damn his projectiles are alot...

Jose: I just healed and now your already at 30% health

John: Im at worst since im an assassin i have less health and im already low so therefore im the lowest...

Duncan: We got troubles...

Duncan warns them and the boss summons 3 bat minions with 2 heads and 4 wings and they are medium sized