1- Rejection

Taeil P.O.V

Today was the big day. Why was it so big you might ask? Because Taeil was finally going to confess to his long time crush Winwin.  

And who was Winwin? Only one of the hottest kids that went to Neo college. Taeils’ had a crush on him since he first laid eyes on him at orientation. 

Taeil got up and changed, putting in a little more effort than usual. He was wearing a loose button up with tight black jeans with peachy shoes (photo up above). He left his hair messy like he liked it and decided he was ready. He looked around his dorm and noticed how quiet it was. Haechan must have already left. Taeil grabbed his bag and headed out the door. 

Taeil strolled down the hallways of his beloved college making his way to the cafeteria. He instantly spotted Haechan at a table waiting for the others to arrive. After getting his food he plopped down in front of him. 

“Hey, you’re up early”

“ All cause Ms. Bitchface decided to drop about a thousand extra assignments due today in math” he groans.

“Aren’t you’re good at math  though?” 

“Yeah, but, it’s still torture” he whines.

Taeil chuckles as he looks at his friend. He must not have gotten much sleep last night. He looked drained. He then noticed how the boy's eyes suddenly popped to life when he saw a certain someone coming closer to the table. Haechan got up and clung onto his boyfriend like his life depended on it. 

“Maaarrkkk~” he sounded like a child. 

“Whats up? You’re being really clingy”, Haechan just tightens his grip. 

“I need to recharge,” he murmurs into the olders shirt. 

“Oh, I think I can help with that”he smirks, lifting his boyfriend's chin up. 

The two start to kiss. Taeil stares at the two with envy and happiness not noticing the other person who walked up to their table a few moments ago. Only knowing after two hands wrap around his waist. 

“Morning, Manager~” a calm voice whispers in his ear. 

Taeil feels a blush creep onto his face, he turns his head and sees one of his closest friends smiling brightly at him. 

“Oh- Good Morning, Jungwoo,” he returned the smile.

“You look very good today manager” he takes a seat by him, “What’s the occasion?”

“I told you to stop calling me that”. 

Jungwoo, Mark and Haechan have been calling him Manager and CEO Moon for over five months now. All because Taeil looks super professional when he gets dressed up. It was kind of embarrassing. 

“Stop dodging my question”. 

“Our CEO here is finally going to make a move on Winwin,” Haechan answers before he gets the chance. 

“O-oh, c-cool” Jungwoo says looking down. 

“I doubt he’ll do it though, he’s too much of a pussy” Haechan makes fun.

“Donghyuck!” his boyfriend nudges his side. 

“What!?”

“Even if that’s true, that’s not nice to say”. 

Haechan just rolls his eyes. Taeil starts to get annoyed and bangs his hands on the table getting their attention. 

“I am not a pussy, I’m going to do it. I’ll show you!” he says proudly. The bell then rings.

“Whatever, you say lover boy” Haechan takes Mark's hand. 

“Goodluck” says mark. 

Jungwoo just followed the others from behind without saying anything. Which was odd but, he decided not to worry much about it. 

Taeil was sitting in his final class of the day an anxious mess. He was ready to put his plan into action. Once the bell rang he would find Winwin and take him somewhere private, to confess. Sure, he didn’t know exactly what he was going to say yet but, who cares. 

After taking a couple notes and doodling in his notebook the bell finally rang. Taeil instantly got up and rushed out of the classroom. He was wandering a bit when he saw Winwin. He was standing by Lucas, Chenle and Yuta. 

Taeil approached the group slowly. He’s never felt so nervous in his entire life. He tapped Winwin on the shoulder getting his attention. 

He felt his heart speed up when he looked at him. His black hair was perfect today, and his face was mesmerizing. This guy was way too handsome for his own good.

‘Get it together, Get it together’ he told himself.

“Um- did you need something?” Winwin titled his head confused,snapping Taeil out of his thoughts. 

“Oh- yes” he blushed “Could I… um, maybe speak with you privately?” he asked.

“Uh- sure”.

He could hear Winwin’s friends laughing a bit, except for Yuta. Taeil looked at Winwin who smiled nicely before whispering in Yuta’s ear what looked like a “i’ll be right back”. 

“Okay, lets go,” he said leading the way. Taeil could have sworn he saw Yuta glaring at him before the two left. 

They found a quiet spot behind the building. Not the most romantic place to confess your feelings to another person but, it would do. 

“So, what did you want to talk about?” 

“That, right” he smiled “Look, Winwin I…” he started getting flustered at the stare of the boy in front of him. 

“I’m just gonna say it… I know we’ve only hung out a couple of times and don’t really know each other well but, for some reason whenever I look at you I get these craziest butterflies in my stomach. And my heart bumps fast whenever you're near. What I’m trying to say is I like you. 

Taeil tried to analyze the others face, he looked shocked. Which he didn’t know was a good sign or not. 

“Oh, Taeil, I had no idea. Look, I’m flattered and you’re really sweet but, I already have a boyfriend”.

Taeil felt like his heart just got crushed. He couldn’t believe how dumb he was being. Boyfriend, of course he already had a boyfriend. He felt his eyes start to water. 

“Taeil?” he questioned worried. 

“Oh, t-that’s great” his lips quivered. 

Before Winwin could say anything else Taeil ran straight for his dorm. Once he got there he passed Haechan, right to his room. He locked the door falling onto his bed. Letting the tears in his eyes finally fall. He then heard a knock on his door. 

“Hey, you alright?” Haechan asked.

“Y-yeah” he tried not to make his voice shaky. 

“If you say so” the younger must have believed him. 

“I’m going over to Marks, I’ll be back a little later ok”. 

“O-ok” he responds timidly.

As soon as he hears the door close he lets out the ugly cry he’s been holding in. He knew there was a chance of rejection but, he never imagined it would hurt this bad. He definitely didn’t expect it would be because he had a boyfriend. He cried harder in his pillow. The thing that sucked the most was that he had to go to work with him tomorrow. 

*Don't worry next chapter will have more Junguwu.