9-Love Bites (m)

*If you didn't already know M is for mature

Jungwoo P.O.V

Taeil came out of the shower looking just as cute as ever. He was wearing a baggy long sleeve and short black shorts. 

Taeil took a seat in Jungwoos lap. He couldn’t help but start to tear up which made Taeil very worried. 

“What’s wrong?” 

“I’m sorry, if I hadn’t made you go, that probably wouldn’t have even happened”.

Taeil takes his sleeve paws and wipes away his tears. 

“Don’t beat yourself up over that, besides,” he wraps his arms around his neck “ That doesn’t matter now, cause I’m here with you”. 

Jungwoo pulls his soft body closer to him. 

“I guess you're right” he mumbles into his shirt. 

Taeil raises his head and grabs his face lovingly. 

“I’m serious, I’m fine”. 

He gives Jungwoo a kiss, taking him back a little. They move in sync as it becomes more and more passionate. Taeil grabs his neck, taking Jungwoo down on the bed with him. 

He opens his mouth allowing Jungwoo to slip his tongue in. He makes sure to explore every inch of his mouth. They break apart both of them breathing heavily. Taeil looks up at him smiling shyly. 

Jungwoo smiles back but his face changes when he looks at his neck. It was a hickey made by Johnny. He trails his hand over his moonlight skin softly. He hated what he did to him. He wanted to erase all of his traces from his body. 

Jungwoo kissed the spot, then all over his neck making Taeil a giggling mess.

“What are you doing?” he laughed. 

“Making sure no one touches you like that again”.

Taeil just bashfully smiles. Jungwoo places nice kisses on his neck before he starts to suck on his neck. At first it just felt like nibbling to Taeil but, then Jungwoo bit down on his sweet spot. 

“Ngh~” Taeil moaned.

His moans were music to his ears. He wanted to hear more of it. He started imprinting more love bites on his soft skin. He slid up his shirt revealing the boy's beautiful body.  He continued leaving his mark on him. 

He went over to his bright pink nipples. He sucked on them carefully twisting them with his tongue. Causing Taeil to moan loudly. 

“Ah~ Jungwoo~”

Jungwoo stops and looks up at him with lustful eyes. 

“I didn’t know you were sensitive”.

“Sh-shut up” he gets embarrassed. 

Jungwoo smirks playfully and kisses him. Taeils hands start to move against his abs. He was shocked honestly he didn’t know he had any. His hands went lower and lower until he reached his lower half. He rubs slowly making him hard. He grabs his hands. 

“Someone’s eager”. 

“I just want to help you with your little problem,” he says innocently. 

To Jungwoos amazement Taeil hopped on top of him like a little bunny. Jungwoo turned deep red. 

“W-what are you doing” he stutters. 

“Helping you like I said”. 

Taeil takes off his pants and stares at his hard through his tight underwear. Taeil felt a bit intimidated by the size. Taeil takes his boxers off. Taeil wraps his small hands around his large dick. 

He starts licking him like a little kitty. Jungwoo groaned.

“Stop teasing~” 

Taeil smiles and puts his large length into his mouth. Jungwoo moans, his mouth was warm. It was everything he thought it would be and so much more. 

“J-just like that” he breathes hard. 

Taeil starts bobbing his head faster and faster, making Jungwoo throw his head back in pure pleasure. 

“Ah~ Tae~, I’m close”.

Taeil swirled his tongue around the boys meaty member faster. Jungwoo felt like his stomach was about to burst. He was feeling pleasure like he’s never felt before. He finally let out his hot cum before warning Taeil. He let loose into his mouth. He looked down at the gorgeous boy below him.

He was shocked to see he had swallowed it all whole. He looked so sexy. 

“I’m sorry I should have warned you” he laughs a bit. 

“It’s fine” he smiles sweetly. 

Jungwoo wipes his face, giving him a silly one to make him smile bright. God how he loved that smile. He would do anything to keep him like this always. Taeil crawls into his arms like a puppy. 

“Did I make you feel good?” he innocently questions.

“Very”, he tickles him. 

“Hahaha”, Taeil moves his hands and kisses him slowly. 

“I like you a lot Jungwoo” he smiles sheepishly.  

“Me too” he pulls him close. 

*OMG this is my first time writing anything smutty, I was embrassed  just writing it but, it was fun though.