6- Jealous

Taeil P.O.V

It was Saturday and him and Haechan were getting ready for the party. He let him do some of his make- up because Haechan begged him. He was still thinking about the events of this week. The almost kiss with Jungwoo. He couldn’t believe he had almost kissed his best friend. He really needed to vent. 

“Haechan?”

“Close your eyes” he yells.

“Ok, I’m gonna tell you something but, you can’t tell anyone!”

“Spill the tea”.

“I’m serious,” he glared.

“Ok, now spill it bitch”. 

“Me and Jungwoo almost kissed,” he admitted. 

Haechan had stopped doing his eye makeup. He looked up at his friend who looked way too excited.

“OMG, Finally my ship is sailing!” 

“Your what?” he said confused.

“Nothing, don’t worry about it. So, are you guys dating now?” Taeil blushed.

“No, and I told you we almost kissed, not that we did”.

“Well, do you like him?”

“I think, No. I know I do”. 

“Ok, then ask him to be your boyfriend”. Taeil laughed. 

“I can’t do that!”

“Yes, you can. Just walk up to him and say Jungwoo I like you, please be my actual boyfriend”. 

“It’s not that simple” he sighs, “I want it to be special, plus I don’t even know if he likes me like that”. Taeil got sad at the thought of Jungwoo not liking him the same way. Plus, if he didn't could ruin their friendship.

“Are you kidding, he practically drools everytime you come into the room” Haechan gushes.

Taeil gets bashful at the comment. ‘Does he really like me?’ he thought. He really didn’t want another Winwin situation. 

“Welp, they should be here soon so, let's finish getting you ready for your soon to be man”. He winks. 

Haechan goes through their closet and looks for something for him to wear. His jaw drops on the floor when he sees his choice. 

“I can’t wear that!!” 

“Oh, yes you will!” Haechan starts attacking him.

Jungwoo P.O.V

We got out of the car and headed to the boys dorm room. Taeil has been on his mind all week, more than usual because of that kiss. He wished it actually happened. 

“I can’t believe I agreed to this” Mark mumbled ringing the doorbell. 

“Oh, come on it’ll be fun” he smiles, Mark just rolls his eyes. 

“Hello guys!” Haechan comes out. 

He goes over to Mark who looks completely stunned by his appearance. He was wearing very pretty makeup and more dressed up than usual. 

“You like what you see, Marky~” he teased

“How can you be so sexy?” he pulls him closer but, Haechan just snickers face flushed, pushing him back a bit. 

“Yeah, Yeah Taeil hurry up” 

“I don’t want to,” he replies. 

Jungwoo was wondering where he was.