10- Apologize

Mark P.O.V

After Jungwoo and Taeil suddenly left, Mark and Johnny started to clean up the broken glass. He still didn’t know exactly what happened because Johnny hadn’t told him yet. Mark knew that he was drinking though, so it was probably bad. 

After they finished cleaning, they both took a seat on the couch. As soon as he let out a sigh, Mark turned to him with a stern look on his face. 

“So, what the hell did you do?” 

Johnny rubs his face, like he was guilty. 

“I-” 

BAM!

“What the hell did you do!?”

The two bring their eyes to a fuming Haechan. Mark was the first to bolt up to protect his brother from his hot headed boyfriend. 

“Ok, sunshine, let's just calm down, he was just about to tell me”. 

Haechan just shrugs him off of course. Nothing can cool his temper when he’s this upset. He got up in Johnny’s face. 

“No, when they came home Taeil was crying. Care to explain Johnny boy”.

Johnny backed up and he could see the furry in his bright eyes. Mark grabbed him from behind and sat down with him on his lap. 

“I’ll explain, but you're not gonna like it”.

“No, shit” Mark said.

“I swear if you laid a hand on my best friend, so help me i’lll” Mark tried his best to contain him from escaping his hold. 

“It wasn’t on purpose, I just had too many drinks”.

“What wasn’t on purpose?” Mark looks at him skeptically. 

“I kinda- umm- kissed and touched him without his permission”.

“Johnny what the hell!” Mark got up forgetting he was holding someone. 'uh oh'  he thought.

Haechan right hooked him right in the jaw. 

“You ass” Haechan storms off into Mark's room still pissed. 

Johnny rubs his now bruised face as Mark sighs and helps him up. 

“Your boyfriends got a hell of an arm Mark” he chuckles.

“Well, you deserved it”. 

“Yeah, I know” he drops his head down. 

“For real though, Why would you do that? And Why were you even drinking in the first place? You know how you get”. 

“Ten” he says quietly.

“What?”

Mark knew Ten was his brother's boyfriend but What did he have to do with it?

“He broke up with me, i-i guess I just tried to rebound with your friend. Which I understand was completely wrong”. 

Wow, Mark was shocked. He never thought that Ten would break up with Johnny. Sure they had their fair share of fights like most couples do but, other than that they were like the epitome of the perfect relationship. 

“Look dude, I’m sorry about you and Ten” he puts his hand on his shoulder, “But, you need to apologize to Taeil. You shouldn’t think the pain is going to just disappear if you transfer it into something else. These things take time”.

“I know” he looks a bit down then cracks a smile, “When did you become the wise brother?”

“Shut up” he laughs as he gets up, “Now, if you excuse me I have to go deal with my boyfriend who you have caused to be in demon mode. And no more beer!”  he yells down the hall. 

Mark opened his room door carefully not knowing what awaited him. He was glad to find his room wasn’t trashed or anything. When Haechan throws a tantrum he really goes wild. 

His face turned serious as he heard small sniffles. He instantly rushed to the boyside. 

“What’s wrong baby?”

Haechan looked up at him with red puffy eyes,

“How could he do that to him?”  he cried. 

Mark knew how much Haechan cared for Taeil he never thought he would get this emotional though. It was sweet yet sad at the same time. He engulfed him into a hug. 

“I know, I know, it’s ok”

He held onto him until his weeps turned back into quiet sniffles. Haechan looked up at him, he wiped his tears away. 

“Don’t worry, I talked to him and he's going to apologize”. 

“He better” he falls back into his arms. 

“He will, now stop crying” he pats his soft head soothingly “Do you want me to drop you off home?” He places a kiss on his head.

Haechan shakes his head. 

“No, I’ll let them have their time alone,” he smiles.

He raises his head abruptly with his usually bright smile on his face. 

“Speaking of alone time” 

He pins Mark on the bed with a mischievous smirk as he places a kiss gentle on his lips. (I think you can guess where their night went)

* Guys Stream Punch Now!