18-Picnic & Promises (End)

Taeil P.O.V

Taeil watched as his boyfriend paced back and forth in front of him. He was sitting on the comfort of a fuzzy blanket. The cool breeze of spring hitting his face as he bathed in the sunlight. Days like these were most pleasurable, quiet, calm ones, where you could do absolutely nothing and still have the satisfaction of a full day.

Jungwoo however, was worrying over when their other friends would arrive. Many people were still a little shaken from the fight that happened between Mark and Jeno. Everyone said they would still be able to make it though.

"Jungwoo I'm sure they're all on their way. Why don't you come sit down?" Taeil pats the space by him.

"It's already been over 5 minutes," he stresses.

"You worry too much," Taeil grabs his phone laughing at him. Jungwoo sits down next to him sipping on his lemonade waiting impatient.

Click

"Did you just take a photo of me?"

"Maybe" Taeil shrugs his shoulders.

"You could've just asked" he gives one of his cute smiles.

"Yeah, I know" He looked at the photo he took. "I like the ones when you aren't aware though, they really capture the moment" he smiles.

"If you say so, I think I look good in every photo though" he lays down in Taeils lap.

"So confident" he laughs as he wraps his arm around him.

The two lay there enjoying eachothers company and touch.

"Hey guys!"

They turn their heads and see their friends approaching them with big smiles on their faces.

"Glad you two could make it" Jungwoo smiles at Mark and Haechan, whose hands are intertwined.

"Yeah, Mark practically begged me to come " Haechan exaggerates. Mark nudges him in his stomach. "Ok, he didn't beg".

"Thank you so much for inviting us," Taeyong said. Jaehyun was smiling behind him with his arms wrapped around his waist.

"This is going to be so fun!" Winwin shouted.

Everyone spent the day talking, catching up and eating. Taeyong and Doyoung brought the most food to everyone's delight. Taeil noticed the closeness between Doyoung and Johnny, the little touches and secretive whispers. He was glad, they looked cute together.

Eventually people started getting bored. People being Haechan.

"Let's play hide & seek tag guys!"

Everyone agreed.

"I nominate Mark to be it," Yuta spoke out.

"Don't make the one with the hurt arm do it," Mark said.

"Oh, oh I wanna do it!" Haechan jumped.

"Alright, Haechannies it" .

"Ok, One, Two, Three..."

Everybody started scattering. Before Taeil could go off on his own a hand took his own. Jungwoo dragged him to a secretive spot in the park.

"Ready or not here I come!"

"Jungwoo?" Taeil looked at him confused.

"Shh" he smiled.

Once we felt as though Haechan was far enough away they started talking again.

"Jungwoo, why'd you take me here. If Haechan finds us we both have a chance of getting caught" Taeil was confused.

"I just wanted to spend some time alone with you"

Taeil blushed. He thought it was so sweet.

"You're so sweet" Taeil kissed him softly.

"Taeil-ssi let's make a promise" Jungwoo turned to him excitedly.

"A promise?"

"Yeah"

"About what?"

"Well..." he blushes "us" Taeil smiled "Taeil I love you and I want to be with you, and want nothing but to see your smile. So, 10 years from now let's promise that we will meet together back in this place. Even if we're not together anymore, even if we're with different people, even if we're fighting".

"Jungwoo were still going to be together" He cups his face "even if we do fight will always make up because I love you too and I believe that we were made for eachother. So don't worry about us being with other people"

Jungwoo blushes looking a little bit shocked. He felt so happy knowing that Taeil felt the same way that he did. That they were meant for eachother.

"Ok, now come on" He extends his pinky finger.

"You're such a child" Taeil chuckles taking the finger on his own.

"Promise?"

"I promise".

They kiss forgetting about their surroundings. Then hands touch both their shoulders.

"Gotcha bitches" Haechan smirks, "Come on lovebirds we still can't find Taeyong".

The two get up and laugh joining the game. Taeil smiled happily looking around seeing the faces of his friends and love of his life feeling full, enjoying every second of this moment.

Thank you guys so much for reading this story

Thank you guys so much for reading this story. It means so much too me. I hope ya'll know how much this mean and how cool you people are. Stay safe and continue reading and being happy or atleast the best you can be.