7-Johnny

Taeil P.O.V

Taeil woke up with the biggest migraine ever. He couldn’t believe he drank so much. He looked at his bedside and found a cup of water and a note. He picked up the note. 

Goodmorning, Taeil hyung.

Sorry,  I had to leave early but Mark said he wanted to meet us all for something, See you later. 

P.S you should take the medicine it should help with migraines. 

-Jungwoo 

Taeil smiled at the sweet message. He tooks the medicine to help with his migraine. His mind then started to ponder the events of last night. He didn’t remember much. He remembered seeing Lucas close to Jungwoo and the Jealousy that followed. Then he brought him home and…

“Holy shit!, I made out with Jungwoo!” 

Taeil screamed falling out of bed, making Haechan run in with a bat in hand.

“What, What happened, are you ok!” 

“I made out with Jungwoo last night” Haechans bat dropped and his mouth hung open. 

“I need details” he jumped next to him. “Was it good, is he more of a gentle or aggressive kisser?” Taeil blushed.

“I don’t know it was nice from what I can remember, I was half drunk”. 

“Well, atlest you didn’t fuck”. 

“Haechan!”

“What? I know you’d want to remember that, anyway get dressed Mark wants to meet us at starbucks”.

“What for?” 

“It’s a secret” he winks, closing his door. 

Taeil gets dressed in a pastel blue sweater and some beige shorts. Haechan drives them to Starbucks. Whatever the surprise was he hoped it was good news. They only saw Jungwoo sitting in a booth when they arrived. Mark was nowhere to be seen. 

“Where’s Mark?” 

“He said he had to get something” 

Jungwoo looked up at Taeil and smiled like normal. Taeil on the other hand was a flustered mess. He slid into the booth Jungwoo was sitting right next to him. His heart was beating faster than normal which was something that didn’t happen usually. 

“So, Haechaniee, what’s the surprise?” 

“I can’t tell you” he shakes his head.

“Oh, come on, please” They try to act cute to make him confess. 

“No, he should be here soon anyway, I just texted him”. 

The two stop pestering him even though they were both very eager to know what it was. They all ordered some coffee while they waited, chatting here and there while enjoying eachothers company. Taeil would sometimes steal glances at Jungwoo and find him doing the same. He wanted to know what he was thinking and how he felt about last night. 

“Jungwoo, about yesterday?” 

“They’re here!” Haechan shouted.

‘They?” Taeil saw Mark and another male standing by his side. He was extremely tall and had brown flowing locks, pale skin and a sly smile. Overall he was very attractive. They made eye contact and his smile got wider. 

“Mark who is this stranger?” Jungwoo asked.

“He’s my surprise. This is my older brother Johnny”.