4

An: After some background, it seems it's begun~ 👀 Also, here's that picture I promised >;) (I just did a stereotypical MC, sorry about that one. If I could draw all your OC's in one, I would, but that'd be impossible, sadly-)

My body crashed violently with the ground, quick short breaths exiting my mouth. My eyes were widened with fear as I felt the damp puddle soaking my snow white uniform.

It couldn't end here, right?

I grunted, still gasping for air as I urged my body to stand, to at least move and run. I surprisingly jumped on my two feet and ran...

And ran...

And ran...

My vision was becoming hazier by the second, but I couldn't dare give up.

'Conny'

'Conny'

'Conny'

Why? Why was her name being whispered? Why? Why?!

I felt my heart drop as my once clear surroundings turned to pure darkness. The only light being the one before me in the long tunnel. My tired body longed to rest, even for a drop of water. It longed to leave this simulation.

I walked cautiously, looking at my hazy surroundings as a constant 'plop' of a water droplet hitting the ground was heard. I began to notice the same type of flower growing out of the walls or even on the ground. It was a beautiful white and extremely alluring. There were so many... how could they manage to survive in such a place as this?

I stopped in my tracks, eying a bigger version of the flower, standing proudly before me. Its tips were barely dyed red, a tinge of pink I'd say. My (e/c) eyes looked at its huge stem, it almost reaching the same height as I. I honestly had to admit, they were quite beautiful...

As I began to reach my hand out to touch it, a loud thump was heard behind me.

"We're not only getting her soon, but you've brought yourself to us? How thoughtful of you."

I shivered at the tone of the deep voice, every hair on my body standing on edge. My wide eyes slowly turned to look at the source; only to gasp in horror as a large and horrifying humanoid creature took up my view. It's jagged sharp teeth came together to form a wicked smile.

I let out a scream as I tried to run away but the demon swiped my small body towards them, bringing me closer, chest up. In its other long bony fingers, it held a white flower, like the ones I saw earlier. It brought its pointed edge near me, seemingly ready to stab it into my chest. Tears began to well up in my eyes as I squirmed, an ear piercing scream crawling up my throat.

"Very considerate of you, Ms. Other half~"

I jolted awake to be met with darkness (and very sweaty, unfortunately). From the window came a soft glow of light from the sun, snores still filling the room.

I sighed and placed my face in the palms of my hands, eyes closed and eyebrows furrowed in frustration.

What...? Why did I...

I plopped back onto the bed, my back landing gently on the soft cushion. As I eyed the ceiling, I felt frustration grow. Ever since I seemingly appeared here, nightmares had become more common. It's only been a few months since my arrival. The image of the hazy and warm classroom was only a distant memory now, never really appearing before me again, not even in my dreams.