10

Okie! I wanna get to know y'all a little! :D From the trio, who would you say you act the most like? For me, I would honestly say I have a little of all three. But my friends say I'm most like Norman 👀 while we're at it, if you have any questions( nothing too extreme though lolol), go ahead and ask! I'll answer them ^^ (68 words)

Emma sighed, flattening out the map on the wall with a curious look, studying it closely, " So, it seems our map was published in 2010."

She turned towards us, one hand on the map, "now that I think about it... we don't even know a thing about where in the world we are right now!"

Ray, who had taken a seat in one of the chairs at the table, raised a finger, " since we can see that the sun rises out of the south, we must be located somewhere in the northern hemisphere."

He casted his gaze upwards, "we also have 4 seasons so it's pretty safe to assume we live somewhere closer to the equator."

I sighed, flipping the page in the book I was currently studying, "and that's all we have" I gave a lopsided smile while tilting my head towards Emma, "huh?"

Emma returned the lopsided smile and nodded. She then proceeded to turn away from us, casting a steady gaze to the map behind her again.

Norman soon after cleared his throat to get our attention. Once he had it, he began to list things off, " checking for cameras... checking whats beyond the fence... and getting our hands on those 'ropes'...."

Ray nodded slightly, "now that you've said it out loud , I would say that things have been moving along quite smoothly for us so far."

Emma, with her hands still on the map, opened her mouth, " so, what's nex—" She was cut off as we suddenly heard Momma call out all of our names. We all shared a quick glance before making our way over.
-_-_-_-_-_
Standing next to us was Yuki, Gilda, and Don. I raised a brow, curious as to why Momma called us out like this. Thankfully, Don took initiative, " what is it, Momma?"

She smiled sweetly, holding up her 'pocket watch' as she tilted her head slightly, "could I ask you all... to help me with some chores?"

Her smile slightly widened, almost looking like a grin, "with all of you here contributing, it's sure to be over quick."
-_-_-_-_-_
I left out a small huff as I placed the bed frame down, my partner Yuki, doing the same. A mischievous glint in his emerald eyes appeared, grinning as he leaned forward, "tired?~"

I let out a small scoff as I grinned, "you wish!"

I made sure to not let my grin falter— but I did cast my gaze awry for my mind was on other things. Sure, these chores weren't much of a hassle, but they were a hindrance. With these chores in our way, we had no way of grouping up— of planning. Is this her way of saying 'checkmate'?

Imagining her cornering us and sending us off to the demons in this manner was frightening; it definitely sent chills down my spine. Ridding myself of those thoughts, I cleared my throat while patting my bicep, winking at Yuki, "welp, let's get this over with, shall we?"

His once clear eyes clouded over again. He gave a slight nod as he got into position. It was weird— it was as like he was here... but he wasn't at the same time; as if he was blocking the world around him and trapping himself within his mind with his own thoughts.

I let out a quiet hum, once again ridding myself of my intrusive thoughts. We then proceed to readjust the placement of the bed frame as Ray came over and began to sweep the area.

I watched Ray continue to sweep as a grin overtook me— Cinderella Ray? Now that thought made me hold back a giggle.

"UGHHHH"