chapter 2

Chapter 2: Mama

'Twelve calls! Twelve calls and you don't pick up, damn it!'
Bryan set the little animatronics on the couch as he stood in front if them with a soft look on his face.

"Hello, my name is Bryan. Can you tell me your names?"

A small Bonnie raised his hand with a smile and exclaimed in excitement, "I'm Twisted Bonnie and I like the color purple!"!
Bryan smiled and gently patted Twisted Bonnie's head.

Next Freddy raised his hand and calmly awnser next.
Soon after, Twisted Chica called her name and Foxy did next. Lastly, Glitchtrap remained quiet.
Kneeling in front of him but still keeping distance, Bryan gently and patiently waited.

Soon, the small rabbit broke.

"M-M-My name's G-Glitchtr-trap... I am v-v-v-very scared of thunder..."

Bryan smiled softly.

"It's alright to be afraid of thunder, sweetie."

Glitchtrap was quite with tears in the corners of his eyes before launching himself at Bryan and clinging to his shirt as he sobbed while Bryan gently rubbed his back in soothing circles as he hugged back.

"It's okay sweetheart, let it out. Mama is here with you, you're fine."

"C-Can I call ye mama?"
A small and flustered fox asked as he looked away. Smiling even greater, Bryan nodded.

"I'd love that."

Time Skip

All of the tiny animatronics were sprawled across the floor or couch, tuckered out from playing for two hours straight. Bryan heard his ringtone go off as he was cuddling with Twisted Freddy and Glitchtrap.

Twisting a brow up, he answered the phone.

"Hello? Bryan Films speaking."

A small sigh on the other side helped Bryan figure out who it was.

"Why didn't you awnser my calls?! I have something very. . . weird happening and I need help!" Bryan made sure he kept his voice down.

"Sorry, sorry, I had to do a bit of work and then Chica set the oven on fire. It was a mess. Anyways, what's the issue?"

Sweat dropping a little, Bryan cleared his throat.

"I-It's better if you come over to look, I can't explain right now. . . "

He could tell Jon nodded, a little tic the other had when focused solely on a conversation.

"Alright, I'll be there in a few. Fifteen tops. It had better not be something stupid."

Bryan giggled a little bit before saying goodbye and hanging up. Looking down, he remembered that he had tiny animatronics to take care of.

'Oh boy. This'll be fun to explain.'

He soon got to work on gently taking them into his room to at a time.