Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Nightfall Pleasures
( get your head outta da gutter! Dat stuff gross! )

A/N
SOOOO. . . HEARD SOME OF Y'ALL SHIP BRYAN AND JON. . . SHOULD I MAKE THEM THE OFFICIAL SHIP?

The clock had struck 10:30 and all the children were in bed. Currently, Jon was in the kitchen to grab a drink as Bryan was starting up a movie. The soft crackle of distant thunder hung in the sky as a light drizzle filled the night.

"Hey, Jon?"

He heard a hum from the kitchen in response as Jon stepped out and sat next to him on the couch.

"Did you get me anything?"

Jon nodded and handed him a bottle of soda as he sipped his own half empty one.

"I'm gonna head to bed. Night Bryan."

Bryan nodded in response with a quick 'goodnight' before drinking some soda and thinking.

'I've never bothered to just sit and listen to rain... It's nice. I wonder how we'll get their memories back. This was likely caused by the portal so perhaps that's how we can work this out. But... will they still live me like a mother once they remember? I don't want my babies to leave me.'

He sat in silence and continued to listen to the rain fall as the night went on.

'Ahh! I love the rain so much. That and mixed with the sounds of a couple of children's feet in the mix... wait...'

"M-Mommy! M-M-Mama!"

The cries of a child grew near as did the footsteps before 3 small figures jumped on him, shaking and in tears.

Peering over, he gasps and pick up the three bunnies, cradling them and letting them cry into his chest.

"What's wrong, my little bunny burrow?"

Clever nickname.

"Th-the lou-oud noises!"

He felt Shadow Bonnie shyly cuddle closer.

'Noises? Do they mean the-'

Right on cue a loud bang and a flash of light squeezed through the curtain covering the windows. The little group jumped and started crying more while Bryan awkwardly rocked them back and forth.

"How about you guys sleep with me tonight?"

The trio nodded and clung to their 'mama' as he walked up the stairs and to his bedroom, opening the door and kicking it closed before setting the animatronics on the bed.

He walked into his restroom with a change of clothes and came back out in a Tee and a pair of shorts.

Immediately, he noticed that the group of three had expanded into a group of eight. Every animatronic was now huddled and waiting patiently for him on his bed.

Sighing, he oufted the covers and slid in, holding them up long enough for them all to slip in, as well.

"Comfy?"

He let out a soft and tired chuckle when he heard a chorus of tiny voices all ring out a form of 'yes'.

Pulling them all closer, he held them firmly yet soft.

"Goodnight, my children."

"N-Night m-m-mama. . ."

And they shut their eyes, comforted and safe in their mother's arms.