Chapter 6

Chapter 6: The Park Brings Back Memories

"Hey guys! Wake up sleepy heads!"

Bryan and Jon had been trying to wake up the little ones for around a good fifteen minutes. Sadly, the only ones to wake up were Twisted Wolf, Shadow Bonnie, and Twisted Foxy.

Sighing, Jon shakes his head and looks towards Bryan.

"How about you go ahead and make breakfast. I'll occupy these three."

As Jon finishes he gestures to the trio happily conversing at the end of the bed. Smiling, he walks past Jon and accidentally brush their hands together. Once he leaves the room, he rushes to the restroom, locks the door, and slides down against it.

'I-IDIDN'TMEANFORTYATTOHAPPENOHMYGOSHWHYDOIFEELSOFLUSTEREDRIGHTNOW?!'

Huffing, he manages to get himself to stop blushing and go downstairs to work on breakfast for everyone.

'Let's just hope he didn't notice. It'd be awkward if he did.'

Time Skip

After a filling breakfast of french toast, eggs, and bacon, Jon and Bryan got dressed after taking showers and headed out with the littles.

Deciding whether or not to bring the little ones did cause some delay, so they had to take one of Bryan's cars. Seeing as there were to many people to fit in one car, Jon and Bryan split them up and took separate cars.

In Bryan's car was Twisted Wolf, Glitchtrap, Twisted Freddy, and Shadow Bonnie. Meanwhile Jon had Twisted Chica, Twisted Bonnie, Twisted Foxy, and Shadow Freddy.

Arriving a good ten minutes late, they pull into Freddy Land and park up front. Once everyone was out of the cars and rounded up, they did a headcount.

To say they were panicking was the understatement of the century.

"WOLF! CHICA! WHERE ARE YOU!"

"TWI- ahem, WOLF! CHICA! COME OUT PLEASE!"

Turns out they had somehow managed to lose Twisted Wolf and Twisted Chica somewhere along the time they were getting out and rounding everyone up.

Meanwhile

"Heya, Wolfie?"

Said person nodded as they walked into a hotel while holding the other's hand.

"What is it, ChiChi?"

Glancing around nervously, 'ChiChi' started to fidget.

"Doesn't this place make you remember something?"

Stopping, 'Wolfie's' eyes widened. He nodded and turned to face the other.

"I-I remember something from before. . ."

Shocked, 'ChiChi' rushed over and wiped 'Wolfie's' tear filled eyes.

"What was it?"

"W-We used to be ba-bad guys. . . I-I think. . ."

Gasping, 'ChiChi' let go of his hand.

"W-What do you mea-"

"WOLF! CHICA! PLEASE COME OUT!"

A/N
I AM GONNA MAKE A NEW BOOK BECAUSE blooddragon65 SUGGESTED IT, ASWELL AS THIS ONE.

TELL ME IF THERE'S A CERTAIN BOOK YOU WANNA SEE IN ABSOLUTELY ANY FANDOM AND I'LL WRITE IT, BUT NO SMUT!