Chapter 7

Chapter 7: The Discovery and Acceptance

NO MORE PICTURES UP TOP! I APOLOGIZE! HAVE NICE MUSIC INSTEAD (I WILL TAKE SUGGESTIONS FOR MUSIC FIR TGESE CHAPTERS FROM NOW ON AS WELL)

"There you two are! Please don't run off like that again!"

The group had found them and were gathered together in a hallway of the hotel. Jon's hair was disheveled and Bryan was panting. The others looked a little relieved and Glitchtrap and Shadow Freddy were crying and clinging to Twisted Wolf and Twisted Chica.

"Sorry papa. . . it won't happen again! We just really wanted to explore. . ."

Bryan sighs and picks up Glitchtrap  while Jon picks up Shadow Freddy.

"It's alright. Let's head out to meet the others, okay? We're gonna need to explain the situation to them."

Jon nodded and with that, the group headed towards Circus Baby's tent in Hope's of finding the others.

Time Skip
I can't express how bad I feel about abandoning you guys for so long-

Once they had arrived, they found Circus Baby, Ballora, Happy Frog, Lefty, and Rockstar Bonnie all happily conversing. Grinning and placing Glitchtrap down, Bryan jogged over to the small group.

"Guys! Heya!"

With a big grin and a wave, the animatronics greeted him back with just as much enthusiasm and excitement.

"I have something serious I need to show you guys."

The atmosphere grew tense once Bryan's voice grew protective and cold.

"If any of you so much as lay a finger on them before we have the chance to explain, I'll show you what it feels like to have your arms and legs ripped off with nothing but my bare hands. Got it?"

Shocked and oddly intimidated and frightened by the brunette, they quickly nod and Bryan signals Jon to bring the tiny animatronics over.

The others gasped in shock at the sight of the miniature animatronics. Jon smirked and raised a brow.

"What cat got your tongue?"

Shaking his head in disappointment at the ex-jester, Bryan began a quick explanation of how they came to be.

"A day or so ago, I heard a noise coming from the portal room so I went to investigate. I had found Twisted Chica, Foxy, Freddy, Bonnie, and Glitchtrap all the size of children and with no memory of before. I figured it'd be safer to take them with me and so I did. We stayed at my place until we heard a knock on the door. Turns out, Jon had found Shadow Freddy, Shadow Bonnie, and Twisted Wolf in the same situation. We decided to stay together to keep them all as one big group. Today, we figured that we should bring them with us and explain the situation. Any questions? No? Good."

The room was still and silent as the other animatronics assessed the situation. After a minute or so, Baby and Hapoy squealed and began to play with them while the others let out sighs of relief.

"So they don't remember anything at all?"

Shaking his head, Jon glanced at Rockstar Bonnie.

"Nope."

Gaining the courage, Lefty raised his hand into the air.

"I say we give them a chance."

Ballora nodded, as did Rockstar Foxy. A sigh escaped his lips as Rockstar Bonnie stood, thinking.

"But couldn't we use thi-"

A hand was placed on his shoulder and he turned around to face a terrifying closed eye smile on Bryan's face.

"Hmm? What were you planning on saying, Bonnie?"

Shivering and quickly moving away from his death, Rockstar Bonnie glanced at the group of tiny animatronics playing tag with Baby and Happy Frog. Nodding, he turned to face the group of adults.

"We should let them stay."

Smiling happily, Bryan grabbed Ballora's and Jon's wrist and pulled them over to join the growing group while Rockstar Foxy, Rockstar Bonnie, and Lefty stayed behind to talk.

"I've never felt more threatened before in my life at that moment. . . I felt like I had messed with a mana bear's cubs and was about to face her wrath. . ."

Lefty held back a snicker while Foxy patted Bonnie's back with a fond smile as he stared at Jon and Bryan's interaction with the child animatronics.

"They really like a family, huh?"

Foxy nodded as his fond smile grew.

"Yeah Lefty. They really are."