Filler Chapter

(For anyone willing to help with the cover of the new book, just edit this, post it in a book or something, and tag me)

This chapter takes place in the future after the ending of the book

"Mama! Papa!"

Bryan and Jon turned around to see Twisted Wolf, Glitchtrap, and Twisted Chica. It only felt like yesterday they were still small.

"Kids! Gimme a hug!"

They laughed and glomped Jon into a big hug. They stayed like that for a solid minute before letting go and pulling out a small gift box and handing it to Bryan.

"Hapoy anniversary mana and papa!"

Grinning, Bryan let out a laugh.

"I completely forgot! Jon! It's our one year!"

Nodding with a fond smile, Jon gave Bryan a peck on the lips, eliciting a fake gag from Wolf, clapping from Chica, and a head shake from Glitchtrap.

"Gross. Do you have to kiss right in front of us?"

They all turned to see Shadow Bonnie, Twisted Foxy, Shadow Freddy, Twisted Freddy, and Twisted Bonnie.

"Sorry."

Bryan gave a nervous chuckle as he wrapped an arm around Jon's waist. Jon reached up and pat Bryan on the head in return.

"Let's go and open the present!"

Wolf, Chica, T.Bonnie, and S.Freddy all race over to Circus Baby's tent, while the others walk behind. Their arrival alerted the other animatronics, as they turned around and greeted them.

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!"

Bryan and Jon were almost in tears. They had set up the tent so that they could gave a gazebo in the middle for the two. There was an array of foods set on a table off the side. It was incredible.

"Sooo~ wanna dance?"

Bryan grabbed Jon's wrist and pulled him to the gazebo. That night was filled with fun and love. The present? A diamond ring that Bryan had requested. Only the animatronics knew that he was planning something special for Jon.