TRAVIS- CHAPTER 14

I went back to Travis. He seems like he'd be a good time. He was extremely receptive. We continue on with the night together.

I see Abel watching from across the room. Riley is dancing with Hyghly. I walk up to her, "I think I'm gonna leave."

She looks upset for me. "You sure?" She asks.

"Yeah I fulfilled 3 hours out of 4  I'm done." I'm ready to go home. I grab my stuff and walk outside. I call an uber for a ride. I'm waiting when Travis walks out.

"Need company?" He asks as he smiles.

"Sure."

BACK AT MY HOUSE

I feel all the drinks I had and start to giggle. Travis is being chill. Thank God! We get to my house and I think better of my decision.

"Trav, don't get upset but I'm going in alone." I say and he nods.

"If you ever EVER need company then let me know." He says and kisses my cheek. I giggle again. "You're a fucking tempting woman Giselle."

I smile, "Thanks." I lean over to kiss his cheek and he meets my mouth. I'm shocked but enjoying the feeling of his tongue.

I pull away, "Ooohhhhh Trav, if you weren't Abel's friend." I say as I rub his cheek.

"Is that what's stopping you?" He asked baffled.

"I don't pass myself around." I laugh.

"In other words, you have respect for yourself." He chuckles.

"Yeah something like that." I smile and kiss his cheek again. I'm not going to lie, he's tempting. I give him one final kiss and get out.

I'm glad that's over with. I need to shower and sleep this alcohol away. I go inside and the house is quiet.

I go upstairs and run a hot shower. I start to wash away all the days events. I'm thinking of Abel. Damn him, he still gets to me.

I lay down on the shower floor and start pulling my nipples. Oooooohhhhh fuck I need it. I haven't had anything since Abel.

I start to think of his mouth

I start to think of his mouth. Oooooohhh ffffuuuccck yes. I pull my bottoms off. I spread myself thinking of his mouth flicking on it. Oooooohhhhh damn my pussy is ready. I slip two fingers in and moan out loud.

My mind is playing out that entire night. It's fueling me. I continue to flick my clit and fuck myself with my fingers. "Ooohhhhh God damn Abel!!" I start to scream out. "Ooooooh God damn!!!" I start cumming.

ABEL

I can't find her anywhere at this party. She fucking left. Then when I look for Travis,  I realize he left too. He's getting into what used to be mine.

My head is racing with scenarios. I need to stop it. 

Lamar comes up to me, "Hey nigga go get your girl. She trying to fuck some of the homies." He sounds disgusted.

I shrug. I don't fucking care. They can take turns if they want. Won't be the first time it's happened.

"You see where Giselle went?" I ask sounding pathetic as hell.

"She left bro and Travis left shortly after." I see Lamar evaluating me.

"She's fucking him dude and it's all my fault. I wanted to punish her for.."

Lamar is shaking his head, " for nothing nigga, don't try to excuse your bullshit! You mad cause you thought she was rejecting you!"

I put my head down. He's right and I have no argument.

"You want to keep playing with these fucking hoes and that's what you'll end up with.... fucking hoes." He walks away.

I see Bella stumbling upstairs with one of my homies and he's grabbing her ass. I need to get the fuck out of here!

I grab my keys and take a drive. I'm picturing Giselle. She fucking was killing it in that bikini today.

I was really feeling her. I should've checked my fucking ego but instead I let it take over and destroy any chance.

Now Travis getting that tight pussy. Hearing her moans. Feeling that body.... FUCK!

GISELLE 

I'm laying in bed after giving it to myself in the shower. Abel is prominent in my mind. I can't believe what an asshole he turned out to be. Why are men so fucking disappointing?

My phone buzzes and it's a text from Riley asking if it's ok to bring Hyghly back. Normally I like to make myself invisible when he comes, but I'm too tired after all the drinking and emotional head games.

I text back that's cool, that I'm staying in my room to sleep. I go to the kitchen and grab some cheese and crackers to snack on. I grab a bottle of Gatorade to help hydrate myself and settle back in bed.

I decide to watch the Godfather trilogy. The second one is the best. I hear them coming in about two hours later. I hear them giggling and laughing. It goes straight to my heart.

I'm fucking laying here alone in the dark. Why can't someone be interested in me and not treat me like shit? I thought Abel would be different but he was so much like my exes.

I feel myself wanting to cry. I hear my door get knocked on lightly. I brush the tears feeling silly for even crying over someone I barely know.

Riley pokes her head in, "We're home, are you ok?"

"Yeah just feeling sorry for myself." I giggle.

"I'm going to tell you something but you have to promise to believe it." She's so serious.

"Well you can tell me but I'm not promising anything." I say dying of curiosity.

"Hyghly is buzzing which means he talks a lot." We both laugh. "This whole fucking party for that stanky bitch was to hurt you and see you."

I'm fucking stunned. That mother fucker did this to hurt me... on purpose??!!! I feel the tears escaping.... dammit.

"Why would he do that to me? And to pretend to love that bitch?" I thought he wasn't into these games.

"Hyghly said he's fucking in love with you. It's not the only time he's told me that. He tried to get over you with Bella but he can't. He's a mess. And just so you know the fucking crew hate her." She smiles and my eyes widen. "She's passed herself around to all of them. His tight brothers didn't go for it but his other "friends" took every opportunity with that bitch. She even fucked a couple of them at the party today."

Why would he ever pick THAT to dedicate himself to? My heart feels better. But my head, oh my fucking head is pissed that he played with me.