THE ROAD- CHAPTER 22

After we had dinner, Abel helped me clean up and we went upstairs. I have yet to tell him about what Travis wanted for his party. I already know I'm gonna catch some shit for it.

I lay my head on his stomach as we watch TV. I guess now is better than never.

"Hey Abel I gotta tell you something." I'm nervous.

He looks over looking unsure, "Go ahead."

"So the party plans Travis has are out of the state. I'll have to travel for several weeks to make sure I'm staying on top of everything." I see his face digesting this information.

"Where's it at?" He sounds huffy.

"Miami??" I say more as a question.

"When you leaving?" He looks sad.

"In a week." I kiss his hand.

"Are you wearing bikinis?" There's his fucking jealousy.

"Papi it's fucking Miami, yes I'm packing bikinis." I laugh.

I see his face and it's not good. "Those niggas can't control themselves Elle."

"But I control myself Abel." I need him not to think he's deciding this for me. It's done, I'm doing it.

He's saying nothing. I try to change the subject.

"So how was your meeting?" I rub his hand and kiss it again.

I see his eyes looking at my mouth as I continue kissing his fingers and around his palm.

"You're trying to distract me Elle." His voice is low. Oohh that gets to me.

I bat my eyelashes at him innocently. "No papi." I smile then continue kissing.

"I have to go on tour for a couple of months."

My stomach flips. Two fucking months!!!??? "Oh." I can't even hide it.

"I have a couple of small breaks in between so maybe we can get together." He says hopefully.

"Yeah maybe."

ABEL

I can see Giselle is unhappy. But fuck, I'm unhappy too! How she going to drop that she's leaving for two weeks in Miami and then pout when I have to do something similar?

I pull her up to my face. She straddles my lap naturally. "I ain't trying to stress you out."

She releases a breath and smiles, "Ok. You saying that makes me feel better.

It does??? "I'm glad." I smile.

"Just so we're clear Abel..." Uh oh. "I need to know where we stand. What's the expectation from either of us. I don't want to say that I didn't know later."

What in the fuck is she talking about?? Expectations for her to follow? What was she planning on doing?

"What? Is that weird?" She ask.

"What you want a fucking contract or something?" I'm getting heated that she needs a fucking outline of what's acceptable.

"Why you pissed?!" This is fucking going down the toilet.

"Because you gonna be with a nigga who you would've fucked had he not been my friend. In fucking Miami! Half fucking naked! And you want me to tell you how to fucking behave!!??" I'm now out of the bed and sitting on the loveseat.

She's sitting up. I watch my shirt slip off one of her shoulders. Her curly dark hair is wild all over her head. She doesn't have any make up on. She's absolutely stunning.

"You're fucking tripping!" She is seething, "Soooo what you want is to go on tour, with no specific understanding about what's going on between us. Are we exclusive? Are we not going to push that thought for now? What? Like what are we fucking doing?"

"So you out here trying to fuck niggas??" I stand up and put my sweats on.

"Are you deaf or just fucking stupid?" I can't believe she going off on me! "See? You're used to bitches letting you do whatever you want when you out there. I'm not doing that shit! Whatever you doing, I'm doing."

She just threaten me? "You getting mouthy Elle!"

"If you weren't going to do anything shady Abel what I'm saying wouldn't bother you!"

She is really trying to set it off. I jump off my seat and she yells and runs off the mattress. I stop myself. She's now cowered in the corner.

"Baby..." I try to go to her.

"No!!!!" She screams.

I stay where I am. "Baby I swear I'm not going to hurt you." She looks up with tears in her eyes. "Baby I would never put my hands on you. I'm no bitch nigga." I extend my hand and she reaches for it.

She lays her head on my shoulder and I feel her tears. I feel like an asshole for scaring her. I wrap my arms around her tightly. She looks up to me. Even crying she's beautiful.

I lean down and kiss her passionately. She eagerly returns it. I just want to make her feel good.

She sighs, "Don't be mad papi please." I start kissing down her neck. God damn her voice and vulnerability is fucking turning me on.

I start unbuttoning her shirt. I kiss her shoulders as I pull on it and it slips off her sexy frame. My fucking dick is aching.

She runs her hands over my chest and grabs the hem of my shirt and lifts it over my head. She kisses my neck as her hands run down my back.

"You're so fucking beautiful baby, I'm sorry I get jealous." I look at her in her black thigh socks and
g string and nothing else. Fuck that body insane!

She starts working on my buckle, "But baby I loo... like you. I don't want anyone else." She pulls my pants down and eases herself on her knees.

"God damn baby what you gonna... ooohhhhh shit!" She slips me softly into her mouth.

She starts humming and bobbing and I'm ready to pop already. Fucking head is so good! She uses her fingers to lightly play with my balls.

"Ffffuuuccckk baby suck my dick!" She moves her mouth onto my nut sack and sucks lightly as she hums.
"Ooohhhhh shit baby how you do that so fucking good!"

She puts me back in her hot mouth. She uses her hands to jerk as she sucks.

"Ooohhhhh ffffuuuccck baby I'm gonna nut baby!!" Her mouth tightens and she keeps perfect rhythm. I'm hitting the back of her throat and her humming is vibrating me.

"Ooooooh ffffuuuccck baby! I'm gonna fucking nut in your mouth!" I shoot and she swallows, sucking me still and I'm fucking losing my shit. "FFFFUUUCCCKK BABY FUCK!!" She releases me and gets back on her feet.

She walks to the bed and bends over giving me a perfect view of her pussy, "Instead of fighting, I'd much rather fuck you papi."