chapter six

third person pov:
mike and will just sat there in silence for quite some time after they hugged. both of them thinking about what to do or what to say. will couldn't keep his eyes off mike though. he kept looking at him out of the corner of his eye. mike pretended not to notice this.

will moved his eyes off mike when he heard footsteps outside the door. jonathan walked in and just stared at the two for a second. he eventually snapped out of it, "mom made breakfast if you guys want some."
"thanks jonathan, we will be out in a second," will said.

jonathan raised his eyebrows at mike just the smallest bit and walked out of the room. after the door closed and will heard jonathan walk away he asked mike if he wanted breakfast.
"want some breakfast?" will asked him.
"sure," mike said quietly.

meanwhile at max's house:
third person pov:
el sat on her best friends bed, telling max what she saw happen at wills house. she had walked there after cleaning herself up from crying.

"he kissed him, max what should i do," el asked. max stood pacing her room, thinking about how she could help her best friend out.
"dump his ass," max finally replied.
"dump his ass?" el said confused.
"yes he lied to you, give him a taste of his own medicine," max said trying to convince el to do it.
"give him the medicine," el repeated.

max smiled and laughed as her best friend sat in deep thought, max thought it was funny because she looked so concentrated. el smiled back at her and burst out laughing as well.

back to wills house:
"good morning boys," joyce greeted them with a warm smile.
mike smiled back and will responded with a quiet, "good morning mom."

they sat down at the table and joyce served the pancakes. will eyes widened as he remembered that time that was in the photo he was looking at the previous day. they were eating pancakes that day too. will stood up leaving the table, not responding to anyone who was asking where he was going.

he rushed into the bathroom, crying but trying to keep quiet about it. he didn't do a great job of being quiet, nor did he know why this made him so emotional. he heard a knock on the door. it was mike on the other side.

"will, please open the door," mike said softly. will wiped the tears of cheeks and slowly opened the door, not looking mike in the eye. "will, what's wrong?" mike asked, looking worried.

will didn't respond he just looked up at mike, and mike looked back at him. it was mikes turn to wrap will in a hug. "you know that you can tell me anything, right?" mike whispered in wills ear, planting a small kiss on wills cheek.

mike brushed his finger over wills jawline, making wills butterflies in his stomach go wild. will blushed, realizing that jonathan saw. jonathan walked away realizing that he was intruding something. will looked into mikes eyes and smiled at him.

"th-thanks mike," he stuttered a bit, getting even redder in the face. will never wanted this moment to end, and neither did mike.