chapter eight

third person pov:
will and mike sat in the basement, it was slightly colder down here than upstairs. they agreed to watch ghostbusters and mike headed upstairs to make popcorn. will settled down on mikes couch, making sure it was going to be comfortable for both of them.

mike walked back down the stairs with the bag of popcorn, walking over to will happily with a huge smile on his face. will thought it was the sweetest thing he'd ever seen. mike put the movie on and the popcorn was in between them, will stole it, laughing as mike tried to get it back.

"will! give me the popcorn," he whined, tickling will and will squealed. will was screaming and laughing but mike finally got the popcorn back. mike moved closer to will, situating himself so that their legs were touching.

will put his head in mikes lap, but not in a weird way. mike watched the movie while playing with wills hair, will quite liked when mike did this. will started to get sleepy, he kept drifting off, until he actually fell asleep. mike was still awake, just holding onto will and cuddling with him.

the movie eventually came to an end, and all the popcorn was gone. mike didn't want to move because he would wake up will. mike just sat there adoring wills face a few more moments and he finally nudged will.

"will, wake up." mike whispered, a few inches from wills face. wills eyes slowly fluttered open. he groaned and stretched a bit. "hi sleepyhead," mike grinned at the groggy boy, "you are so adorable when you are asleep." will was blushing and now fully awake.

will sat up and looked into mikes eyes again, trying so hard to resist the urge to jump right on top of the boy and kiss him. mike kissed wills cheek, and it was over for will.

will grabbed mikes shirt, but not forcefully, and kissed his soft lips. they tasted of cherry. it must have been chapstick. they kissed for a few moments when mike suggested going up to his bedroom instead.

mike picked will up and carried him all the way to his room, lightly setting will on his bed. mike sat down in front of will, slowly reaching for wills shoulders, pushing him softly down onto his bed.

"is this ok?" mike asked him. will nodded, secretly enjoy every last second of it. mike pressed his lips onto wills, making it a deeper kiss by the second. wills heart beat so fast that he thought it might explode.

mike pulled away and lie down next to will.
"mike?" will sounded nervous.
"yes sweetie?" mike replied and saw wills cheeks flush and it pleased him.

"what-what are we?" will slowly asked.
"what do you want to be?" mike questioned.
"well, um, i guess i want you to be my, my um....boyfriend," will managed to say quietly. so then and there mike touched wills soft cheeks.

"boyfriends it is," mike smiled making will glow in the face. will went in for another kiss, and this time they made it last. this time, they kissed as boyfriends.

a/n: hello! if you are interested i am writing another story right now called wills journal. feel free to check it out! it means a lot to me. thank you <3