11: Some people are worth saving

Scott POV:

*^^ thank me later :)*

I look at the blond teenage boy. "Who are you?" I ask him. He totally ignores my question. "Why are you shanks all staring at a bloody tree?" He asks instead. "Shanks?" Malia asks surprised because Thomas uses that word a lot too. "Ughh, really? Glader Slang should need to be a subject on school. But sadly there are no schools anymore." He turns around to look at the tree. "Ohhhh- That's Tommy's handwriting." He says while his voice cracks a little. "Stiles was his real name, dude that shank has the worst names ever." He chuckles at himself.

"Who are you?" I ask him again. "Name's Newt." He says without looking taking his eyes of the tree. "You are a salamander?" Isaac asks him. Newt just rolls his eyes and looks at us. "Okay let me get this clear you shanks. I don't know you, and I don't like you either. But I need to find Tommy so you guys, are gonna help me." He says while looking at all of us. "Are you a crank?" Derek asks while narrowing his eyes. "No I'm not a crank, I mean not anymore." We all take a step back.

"Okay a step back is totally going to help you not getting infected, good job shanks." He says while rolling his eyes, again. "You are a crank." Derek says while pointing at the boy. "Dude, did you even listen to a word I said? I WAS a crank, NOT anymore." He spat at Derek, clearly frustrated. "Look, I normally don't get frustrated. Well yeah, I will make an exception for Gally." He starts saying. "But you guys are really getting on my nerves."

"Than tell us why you are not a crank anymore." Derek spat back. "Easy shank, no need to yell at me. Well let me get this clear. Tommy cured me. End of the story." He says. "Thomas never cured anyone." Deaton says. "Oh yeah, and you have the right to speak? No you don't, so keep your bloody mouth shut or you will be the next one with the nickname Ratman." Newt yells at Deaton. "I like this guy." Peter says to us.

"If Thomas cured you, why wouldn't he tell us about you?" I ask, trying to get information out of him. "Well, first of all. Tommy isn't exactly the guy that will tell everything like a little love story. And he doesn't know he cured me." Damn, I thought. This guy really knows how to win a discussion. "Why doesn't he know?" Kira asks Newt. "He thinks I'm dead. That's why I need to find him." He answers my girlfriend. "Than how did he cured you?" Kira asks him another question.

"Well.." He says while rubbing the back of his neck, something Thomas did a lot too. "When I nearly stabbed him in the heart.." He was quickly interrupted by shocked screams from the pack. "OKAY SLIM IT AND LET ME EXPLAIN!" He yells at us so we go quiet. "Thanks, as I was saying. I nearly stabbed him in the heart. Which wasn't my choice because I was nearly past 'the gone'. Well when I stabbed him there was blood on it, and than I stabbed myself in the chest with his blood on it. Next thing I knew was that I woke up in a hospital, I was found in a wood with a knife in my chest. I needed surgery for 16 hours because they thought some parasite was in my brain. Tommy's blood killed some of those 'parasites' but not all of them because it wasn't a cure it was just blood and not mixed with that serum thingy. End of the story." When he finishes the story we are all looking at him with open mouths.

"Thomas was also found in a wood with a bullet in his stomach." I stutter, trying to understand everything. "Which son of a bitch shoot him?!" He yells at no one in particular. I was about to answer but than he looked like he asked a stupid question. "Never mind, probably Ratman." He says half to himself. "Couldn't it be the same wood?" Malia asks. "I don't think so, they would have mentioned it right." I answer her. "And do you also remember your time at WICKED?" Deaton asks Newt. "Yes, when I woke up. Let me guess, Thomas had his memories back too?" Deaton just nods in response.

"Well, what are you shanks still doing here?" Newt asks while clapping his hands. "Let's find Tommy!" He says excited. "Were you the leader? Because you look like one." Isaac asks the new boy. "Nothing compare to Tommy. But yes, I was second in command. But after Alby's death I never stepped up. Then Tommy stepped up I guess, he is a good leader. He always comes up with plans which would end up us getting hurt or killed." He chuckles at the last bit.