14: The devil never stays dead

Scott POV:

I wake up, lying next to Kira. I turn around and slowly sit up. I feel my eyes widen when I realise Thomas and Newt are nowhere to be seen. I groan. Please don't say they went of again. I wake everyone else up, which they don't really appreciate.

"Guys, Thomas and Newt are gone!" I explain while throwing my hands in the air. "Next time I chain them up." Peter huffs from behind me. I roll my eyes at him but keep my mouth shut, now is not the time to start a fight.

"Okay, we split up." I say while looking around. I sigh in frustration and defeat. "Just, go somewhere and find them!" After that I turn around and walk away. I hear Kira jogging after me with Luka on her arm. When she gets to me, she slows down until we walk next to each other. She softly squeezes my shoulder. "We are going to find them."

I was walking when Kira suddenly makes me stop by putting her arm in front of me. Her reaction causes me to nearly fall on the ground. I want to ask her what's wrong, but she holds her hand up and points to the two boys cuddling in the grass.

I feel my mouth fall open in an 'o' shape. Kira walks away with Luka to get the others while I keep staring at them. They've gone through so much, and now they are back together. I think back of Allison, and I feel my throat swell when I think of her beautiful eyes. I have Kira now, but it will never be the same. Tears are threatening to fall down my face but I refuse to give in to the sadness.

I hear the others slowly coming up towards us. I look over my shoulder and see Isaac coming first. When he sees Newt cuddling with Thomas, his eyes are filling with jealousy. I punch his shoulder softly. "They are only cuddling as friends, your boyfriend isn't cheating on you." He softly growls at me, very careful not to wake them up.

But it was clearly not quiet enough because Thomas eyes shot open and he looks at us in confusing. "What the hell guys? I was just having some alone-time with my boyfriend." He says while slapping on Newt's back, causing him to jump up. He winks at me, clearly aware of the fact that Isaac likes Newt.

I hear Isaac growl again, but not at me this time. "Oh c'mon everybody knows you like Newt!" He says while pointing at Isaac. He look at us for confirmation and we all nod. He can't hide his blush so he just looks away. "Well, Newt likes you too so-" He stops when he realises what he said. Newt stares at him in shock and disbelief.

"Oh my god- did I just said that?" He stutters. "Nope I totally didn't say that- I never said a word in my life. OH MY GOD!" He groans while slapping himself in the face. "Good job Tommy, you just killed yourself." Newt says while clapping the back of his friend. Thomas lets his hand fall from his face and looks at Newt in shock.

"Minho said that once to me too." Newt's eyes widen. "Really, when?" Thomas awkwardly scratches the back of his neck. "When I ran into the maze after calling my the shuckiest-shuck faced shuck in the world." Newt let out a cute little laugh. "Yeah, you nearly did killed yourself." Thomas rolls his eyes at Newt's answer.

"How about, we stop talking about how I might have died and talk about the ones I saved?"

"People you saved?" Newt starts saying. "Nope, never heard of that before, people killing. That I heard a lot."

Thomas rolls his eyes again at Newt. He wants to answer but got interrupted by the sound of some spaceship. Newt and Thomas equally jump up and Lydia, who took Luka over from Kira put him behind her. Before we can react, someone walks towards us.

"Hello, Thomas, Newton. Nice to see you again." A man says while walking up to us. Next to him walks a young girl, which reminds Thomas of Teresa. "What do you want? And who are you?" Thomas spat at them.

"You really need to ask that Thomas, I thought you would recognise a company you once worked for. WICKED never dies."

*** *** ***
Thomas POV:

I feel my blood turn into ice, of course it is WICKED, but the confirmation still hurts like hell. "Let me introduce myself." The man says while walking closer to us. I take a step back and Newt follows my actions. My name is Logan, but call me Mr. Smith. And this." He says while pointing at the girl. "Is Mrs. Lee."

I don't answer for a while thinking of a payback but my mind is blank. The pack is standing behind me, clearly confused. "What do you want?" I ask after a few minutes of awkward silence. "I think you know what we want, Thomas." Mr. Smith says while again taking a step closer.

"Don't touch Tommy!" Newt spat at them, which clearly surprised me. "Oh, Newton. We were very surprised to see you alive, maybe we can use you too." He says with a spark in his eyes, which I don't recognise.

"No!" I shout at him while taking a step closer. "Stay away from Newt and the others and take me." An evil smirk appears on his face. This guy, is definitely going to be Ratman 2.0. "Tommy no!" I hear Newt screaming behind me, his voice cracking from emotion.

I don't reply and take another step forward. "Give me a deal." I harshly say to the two people standing only two feet away from me.

"You go with us, and we leave Newt and your little friends alone." He answers me. "And the others, The other Gladers, the right arm and group B. Than you can have me." "Fine." He answer while smirking at me. "I would ask you to come with me now." He waits for me to walk before him.

But in a reflect I grab something in my back pocket and toss it at them. A few seconds after that a bomb explodes. I roll away from the explosion with my hands covering my face. I hear Newt yell out my name in shock.

I roll further away from it and slowly stand up. Every inch of my body hurts but I still manage to stand up. I than realise that Mr. Smith and Mrs. Lee aren't dead, because they weren't really here. It was a hologram. Guards, real ones this time are walking everywhere with guns in their hands. I have another bomb in my pocket, but I can't risk throwing it, because Newt or one of the other may be still out here. I grab out my gun and start shooting people.

I hit most of them, but someone from behind me shoots me in the shoulder. I drop my gun and fall on my knees. The pain rushes through my body like my blood is on fire. The man in a WICKED suit walks towards me and starts to drag me to the middle of where the explosion was. I grab my shoulder in pain as he keeps dragging me. He let me roughly fall on the ground.

I clench my teeth against each other to keep me from screaming out in pain. I see Luka being hold in Chris' arms. My vision gets blurry. In a blur I see Newt screaming at me, while Isaac keeps him from running to me. I know that the werewolves can hear me so I try to say something before I black out. "Take.. care.. of Newt.. and Luka.. Please.." I barely whisper, the only thing I can hope is for Scott or someone else to hear it.

After that I sink away into the black void of endlessly pain.

*** *** ***
Heyhey!1!1 short chapter ikr, but I wanted to give you guys some action so here it is. Hope you like it! And ty all again for the sweet comments!!
Cya xoxo
1388 words

Edited: changed my Twitter username over 10 times in the past week yey now it's "bxntacles" tua reference?? Anyone..? No..?