20: Never stop fighting

Last chapter!

Thank you guys for everything, you are all amazing and I can't imagine better people to read my book!

Thomas POV:

"I don't want you to go.." Lydia mutters in my ear as I gently stroke her hair. "I have to.." "I know" She whispered back. "I know."

I give her a soft kiss on the cheek before walking away to the Berg. I walk inside and I turn towards the others one more time before the door closes. It's only me now.

Both Jorge and me are staying quiet during the whole ride. Nobody else came with us, it was for the best.

The berg comes to a stop a few miles away from WICKED's headquarter. I grab my backpack and walk out of the berg before turning around to face Jorge.

I give him a smile while waving goodbye. "Good luck Hermano!" He yells at me before flying away to the others again.

I sigh and look at the way I need to go to. If I want to be there before sunset, I need to get going.

<Time Skip> cuz I am lazy whoops-

*THE FEVER CODE SPOILERS!!!*
It's not necessarily that you read it, the story will still make perfect sense, for the people who haven't read it, I'll put a message when the spoilers are over!

I wait in the woods nearby the large building, memories come flooding in my mind. I remember the day Minho tried to escape, but ended up getting caught.

The horrifying memory of Minho nearly getting killed by a Griever was burned in my mind forever.

The side door we used to watch the sea at night, appears in my mind. I hold onto it, it can be an escape if the plan goes wrong.

I feel tears threaten to fall down my cheek, when I think back how much 'fun' we had in here. Maybe the memories were fake, but they still were memories. And they were happy memories.

SPOILERS OVER!!

I get myself together and walk up to the large front door. A camera is pointed at me, but before I can knock, Ratman 2.0 already opened it.

"Thomas! What a lovely surprise, I didn't except you here!" I cringe at the 'lovely' part, but decided against making a sarcastic comment about it.

"I don't care what you do with me anymore, just stay away from my friends." I answer him, truth dripping from my words.

"Well, then come in." He says with a tone of surprise and shock. I walk inside the building and notice white walls everywhere.

My mind wanders of to Jorge and the others, who were probably nearly here already. Ready to blow up the building.

Panic washes over me when I realise I had no escape plan, except a side door in the building. Minho, Newt, Alby, Teresa and me *sorry if I forgot someone* used it a couple of times to look at the sea.