A thank you ❦ + New book!

You didn't really think I would leave you guys with an: 'thank you so much, love you, Cya -S' did ya?

I am not that terrible. Okay maybe I am because I did kill Sheriff Stilinski.
I stil hate myself for that.

ANYWAY not the point, obviously.
I wanted to say thank you.

Heyyy what a surprise you totally didn't see that coming!
*cough cough* title *cough cough*

Okay I really need to stop being such a sarcastic bitch whoops- :)
Sorry not sorry

But to the point, for real this time.
I wanted to thank every single one of you:
You all mean freaking much to me and I love you all xoxo

Also I wanted to thank everyone who left a comment or a vote on my book, it really kept me going!

So thank you so much! You guys are the best!!
*not kidding, you guys are actually the best people I could ever imagine*

So thank you so much! You guys are the best!! *not kidding, you guys are actually the best people I could ever imagine*

*We all stan a cute RDJ :)*

I also said new book. And that wasn't a lie! Obviously if it was it would be weird to put that in a title.

ANYWAY! I am totally going off the point. Again.

I am already uploading a Dylan O'Brien book so make sure to check that one out of you want to!

But I think I'm gonna write an Isaac Lahey or an Derek Hale book. But it's going to be for probably in a few weeks or so, so yeah.

I'll let you know something if I thought about an actual good storyline.

And that was it. If you read until here:
Wow why would you read my nonsense?
Okay now it's really goodbye :(
Unless you read my DOB fanfic ofc cuz I am not gonna stop that.

I said this a couple of times now ikr, but you guys are amazing and I love every single one of you.

I'm gonna miss you all
Love you 3000!
*RIP Tony Stark, one and only legend :(*

I'm gonna miss you allLove you 3000!*RIP Tony Stark, one and only legend :(*

*And we all also stan a 'funny' (aka he tries to be funny) Jimmy Fallon :)*

Just kidding, lyy Jimmy Fallon!

Bye love you!
Cya xoxo
- S