𝖻𝗎𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌

chapter six

❛𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦. 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘥𝘰.❜

══════|════════════════
< || >

𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝗋𝗎𝖾𝗅

The last bell rang which meant the end of school. Everyone immediately started their after school activities. Y/n started packing her bag and remembered that she had already made plans with Akaashi. She looked up to Akaashi looking back at her. The two immediately blushed as they made eye contact and looked away.

"W-where are we going?"
"T-there's a new place that just opened up..."
"T-that's fine then"

Y/n picked up her bag and stood up. The two started to make their way to the cafe. Along the way, as they were about to exit the school, a loud voice called them.

"Oi aGaaASHi, y/n!" Bokuto called out from behind and slung his arms around the twos' shoulders.
"Where are y'all going without me?" Bokuto asked with a slight pout.
"Akaashi and I were going to go to a cafe to do our project."
"You can come to if you want, Bokuto-san." Akaashi said in his sweet and calming voice.

Bokuto immediately grinned and started talking about his day as the trio made their way to the cafe. Bokuto's presence somehow eased the awkward tension between Akaashi and y/n.

Once they had reached the cafe, the trio went to find a seat and sat down. Akaashi and y/n sat next to each other and across them was an ecstatic and energetic Bokuto.

The trio took their orders and started taking out their materials to start working. A few minutes passed and Bokuto was already lying on the table, passed out from boredom.

Y/n chuckled as she looked across the table and saw a drooling Bokuto sleeping on the table.
"He must be the type to not study and yet get marks."
"Actually, he failed maths."
Akaashi stated as he also looked at Bokuto and back at y/n. Y/n giggled which made Akaashi let out a small smile and the two continued on work.

"Hey I think I'm ready to start on the poster."
"Alright, do you want to do the art?"
Y/n nodded.

Another moment of silence passed by as the two focused on their own role in the project. After awhile, they then finally discuss on the project again.

"I think we should put our statement and conclusion here."
Akaashi thought for awhile as he stared at the poster with slightly furrowed brows.
"How about this..."
Akaashi stood up and took y/n's hand which was holding a pencil and guided her hand as His body leaned closer to y/n's, placing his other hand on the table, sheltering her. Akaashi explained his idea in a detailed way, guiding y/n's hand to mark where he thought certain things could go. As the oblivious Akaashi was doing this, y/n could feel her cheeks go deep red as her heart beated like a dozen drums.

"So what do you think?"
Akaashi looked at y/n for approval of his idea. The red-faced y/n nodded as her heart pounded like drums. Akaashi let go of y/n which only brought a little bit of disappointment to her but she did not complain.

The two continued working on their project and finished after about an hour. Bokuto then finally rose from his slumber and let out a yawn.

"Good mor- WAIT- how long have we been here..." Bokuto asked as he regained consciousness.
"About two hours or so." I answered Bokuto as I looked at the clock near the cashier counter.
"We should get out of here before they start kicking us out." Akaashi suggested as he packed up his things.

The trio then left the cafe after they had finished packing up everything. Bokuto then decided he should leave so he waved the two goodbye. It was now Akaashi and y/n. They both walked back home together and finally reached y/n's home.

"S-say Akaashi, are y-you free on Saturday?"
"Yeah I should be, why?"
"Wanna ha-hang out?"
"S-sure..."
Akaashi rubbed the back of his neck as a light shade of pink tinted his cheeks.
Y/n smiled as he heard Akaashi's reply. She looked up at him with her blushing face and kissed him on both of his cheeks and his nose.

"See you on Saturday then, Keiji..."
Y/n entered her house leaving a very stunned and flustered Akaashi.

I think there are butterflies in my stomach...

The both of them, unknowingly, shared the same thought.