𝗂𝖽𝖼

bonus chapter

"So like... how long already?" Kuroo asked, staring at y/n and Akaashi's interlaced fingers.

"A few months or so... what about you?" Y/n asks.

"What do you mean me?" Kuroo raises an eyebrow.

"You and Kenma... or when are y'all gonna start dating?" Y/n jokingly teased. Kuroo and Kenma make a brief moment of eye contact and turn back with disgusted expressions on their faces.

"You would think he's a man of etiquette but he isn't. He steals my things and forces me to go for events I don't want to participate in," Kenma says, giving a scoff.

"It's for your own good! And anyway he has that lame tangerine," Kuroo says, crossing his arms.

"Hinata is cool!" Kenma and Bokuto say in unison.

"Then if Shoyo-kun didn't meet Kenma would you still date him?" Akaashi asks.

"No! Absolutely not! Why do y'all think I'm homo?" Kuroo asks with a frown.

"Just because," y/n and Akaashi say in unison.

"I've had a crush on a girl before. Just so the both of you know," Kuroo said, crossing his arms with a pout.

"I was NOT told about this. WhomSt?" Y/n asked with eagerness as she was curious to know who the girl was.

"Akaashi would know," Kuroo says, meeting his eyes with the raven haired boy.

"Well I won't mind if you tell her Tetsurou-san. That is if you are comfortable with it," Akaashi says, smiling at the bed weaved dude.

Kuroo looked at the couple infront of him and sighed. Kenma continued playing on his switch while Bokuto was just minding his own business.

"Well... I was in love with..." Kuroo stopped mid way, hesitating. Y/n waited for the black cat as he stalled for some time, a red hue forming on his cheeks.

"I was in love with... you... before..." Kuroo said, making eye contact with the brunette.

"Wait, what? Really?" Y/n asked, looking at Kuroo then at Akaashi. Akaashi could only nod in agreement.

"Oh okay. cool," y/n shrugged.

Then Kuroo fainted out of anxiety and regained consiousness much later and spent the day with the four like normal.

Y/n did not care.

A/N:
Yolo wassup yes this was pretty random but hi
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT
YALL ARE PRECIOUS OMG 🥺
I really appreciate your comments and votes thank yall sm <3
Ok now have a nice dayyyy ❤