𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅

chapter sixteen

The bus finally reached the entrance of the training center.

The coach of Nekoma High School's volleyball club, Nekomata, welcomed coach Yamiji and shared conversation and toured around the center. The members of Nekoma Volleyball Club welcomed Fukurodani's Volleyball Club.

"Y/n?" A voice called out behind the brunette. Y/n turned around to see a boy with hair that looked like pudding and immediately recognised him.

"Kenma! I've missed you so much! How have you been?" Y/n says, smiling as she realises the boy has grown taller than her. The anti social teenager smiled calmly and engaged in a few conversations with his short answers.

"And who do we have here?" A third year with bed hair slings his arm around the brunette's shoulders. "Hello there, y/n," Kuroo greeted, ruffling his childhood friend's hair. The brunette chuckled and continued conversing with the two.

"You should go put your things in the room you're sleeping at," Kenma says as he looks at the students making their way into the training center. Y/n nods and reaches down to grab her bag but before she could, the bedhaired teenager took it and smiled.

"We have to be nice with other students," Kuroo jokingly says with a smile. Y/n giggles and the three make their way to the classrooms.

Kuroo sets y/n's belongings next to the other manager's bags and escorts y/n to the gym, Kenma following along behind the two.

"How are your parents?" Kuroo asks, placing his hands behind his head as he walks.

"They are doing fine like usual," y/n says. The three catch up with each other as they make their way to the gym. The brunette then makes her way to the people in dark blue, oblivious by the fact that the two in black were still following her.

"Keiji-"
"bRoOOOooooo," the sudden greeting caught y/n's attention and she turned her head to the source of the voice. The horned owl and bed haired cat greeted each other with a fist bump and started bizzare conversations which made y/n chuckle.

"Sorry, I left without telling you," y/n apologised, looking at Akaashi. The raven haired boy shook his head, reassuring that it was okay.

"Hello there Akaashi-san," the pudding boy greeted the raven haired teenager. The two setters start to converse in a calm conversation about how loud and silly their captains were. The brunette smiled and went to the two managers who were standing around and relaxing.

"Ah y/n, we don't have anything to do now, currently. You can go take a break if you'd like," Kaori said. Y/n nodded with a smile and exited the gym to go take a walk around the center.

As she walked around outside of the gym, she bumped into tall a person which caused her to fall on her bum.

"Ah, sorry, I didn't see where I was going, are you okay?" The person asked as he offered a hand to y/n. The brunette shook her head and reassured the male that it was okay. "You look very familiar... wait... are you l/n y/n? The model?" The tall male asked. Y/n nodded and looked up to see stars in the silver haired male's eyes. "You're really pretty up close! I'm Haiba Lev, a first year from Nekoma High, nice to meet you!" He brightly introduced himself with a cheery smile. "Well then, I better get going before Yaku-san scolds me for being late. See you around, y/n-chan!" The tall male greeted as he jogged to the gym. The brunette chuckled and waved to the tall male then proceeded to continue her venturing around the vicinity.

Y/n slowly found herself at the entrance of the training center and sees a bus pull up infront of the school.

Must be another school

The brunette thought to herself as she saw the students come out of the bus. Some of them wore their own tshirts while some wore a black jacket with words at the back that read "Karasuno High School Volleyball Club". The Nekoma team then started welcoming the school.

They have very good connections with the team...

Y/n thought to herself as she saw the members of Karasuno talking to another member from Nekoma. The brunette decided to make her way back to the gym and help the boys get ready for their first few practice matches.

A/N
I dont really have anything to say
Vote n comment <3