𝖨 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎

chapter eighteen

After parting ways with Akaashi, y/n walked to the female's bathroom and took her shower. When she came out she saw Kuroo getting a drink from the vending machine beside the bathrooms.

"Why hello, bed haired freak," y/n teased as she went to get herself a drink too.

"Hello there, [nickname]," Kuroo said smiling as he looked at y/n.

"It's been quite awhile since I've heard that name," y/n says, picking up her drink from the slot of the vending machine.

"It has been quite awhile, huh," Kuroo says sighing as he leaned against the wall and stared out the windows, peering into the night sky.

"I've missed you so much. I'm so glad to see you doing well," Kuroo says, still looking at the night sky.

"Someone's being really sentimental"
"S-shut up! I mean it!"
"Alright fine, I've missed you too"

There was a moment of comfortable silence as the two looked out into the night sky.

"You and Akaashi are really close"
"Yeah... I mean, we are dating..."
"Knew it"

Y/n chuckled

"Of course you do. I would've been disappointed if you couldn't see it"

Kuroo let out a chuckle

"...You know... I love you, right?"
"Well damn, of course you do. I love you too Kuroo"
"Well, I gotta go, see ya!"

Y/n says giving the black cat a hug and smile as she waves goodbye to him.

"You're dense as usual..."
"But I still love you, l/n y/n, even if the universe wouldn't let us be together"
Kuroo said to himself as he watch the brunette's silhouette disappear into the distance.

⭒⭑⭒

Today was the second day of the training camp. The managers woke up early and went to help out for breakfast at the cafeteria.

Y/n chatted a little with the managers from Karasuno and found out that the blonde girl was also new to the manager job. Y/n also bonded with the other managers and had fun with them.

As they were cleaning up, she spotted a pair of green-blue eyes staring at her in the cafeteria. Y/n smiled at the messy curly raven haired boy and mouthed

"I love you"

A smile crept up on the boy's face as he mouthed back the same words. Y/n blushed a little and smiled. Whatever Akaashi does always made y/n's body react differently. The brunette then went back and continued doing her task oblivious of the fact that the boy kept his eyes locked on the girl for the rest of the period.

After breakfast, the teams then proceeded to the gym and started preparing for their practice matches. Yukie, Kaori and y/n were sorting out the towels, jerseys and waterbottles as the team discussed about how they were going to play.

"Bokuto-san, you should try doing more cross shots against this team"
"But I like doing line shots!"
"Not when we're going against this team"
"Alright..."

Y/n chuckled as she looked at the boys pumping themselves up for the match. The brunette took the jerseys and handed each number to the correct player.

"Alright y'all better win this!" Y/n said, punching her fist in the air with a determined smirk. The boys all cheered and went to the court and prepared for the match. Once the match started, the owls scored a point right off the bat with a strong serve. Y/n watched and oberseved each member as they played the match. From time to time, she would also find herself staring at Akaashi who was focused on playing.

The practice matches continued and the managers decided to take a break. Y/n decided to sit down for awhile rest.

"Someone's sleepy," a bed haired freak said, sitting beside the brunette.

"And someone's stinky and sweaty," y/n fired back, crossing her arms and sticking out a tongue.

"Pft, what are you preschool?"
"You must be an undeveloped fetus, then"
"Meanie"
"Says you"

Y/n lightly punched the bed haired boy on the chest and giggled. The two continued to converse about different topics and caught up with one another.

However, as the brunette got engrossed in the topics the two conversed about, y/n did not notice the constant glances and stoic yet annoyed expression Akaashi kept giving out.

⭒⭑⭒

Dinner ended and y/n went to do her task. She felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist and place their chin on her head. She smiled, knowing fully well who this was.

"Hello, Keiji," she greeted, continuing her tasks. The boy smiled and stood there hugging the girl, not letting go until she finished her task.

"You're coming to watch me practice, right?" Akaashi asked the brunette.

"Yeah and Kuroo, Bokuto and Lev," y/n said chuckling.

Akaashi let go and stared at the girl. Y/n looked up at the boy, confused on why he suddenly pulled away from the embrace.

Suddenly, Akaashi's face came beside y/n. Y/n could feel the boy's hot breath against her neck which made her heart pound like drums and heat to rise up to her cheeks.

"Keep your eyes on me," Akaashi said, pulling away with a small smirk and walked away, leaving a flustered y/n.

Y/n finished up her tasks and made her way to the gym, still thinking about what Akaashi meant by "keeping her eyes on him".

As the brunette stepped inside the gym door, she was met with a ruffle on the head from the bed haired freak.

"Well, we meet again [nickname]," Kuroo said with a smirk. Y/n giggled and poked the black cat's side which made him lose balance.

"Pretty convenient meeting you here Tetsu," y/n greeted with a giggle. The two continue to play fight with each other. Akaashi stared at the two with a stoic annoyed expression then looked at the entrance of the gym to see a tall blonde coming in.

"Oya?" Akaashi let out.
"Oya oya?" Bokuto joins in beside Akaashi.
"Oya oya oya?" Kuroo comes up to the three.

"I... I'd like to ask you guys a personal question," the blonde says rubbing the nape of his neck.

A/N:
hello hope yall are enjoying so farrr
This chap was kinda boring jshddj
Stay safe n hydrate !
Vote n comment aswell
Love yall <3