Part 4

Next day, you had to choose your wedding outfit and rings. You and your mom went together, Mrs. Kim also came with you. She said," I wanted Taehyung to come, but he said that he was fine with anything we chose."

You were honestly disappointed with him. "Ah! It's ok Mrs.Kim. The kids are just busy and even Jimin is working late nowadays", your mother replied to her, not forgetting to mention her son proudly at least once.

You tried different outfits and finally the ladies chose one. You chose the wedding rings too.

These things are emotionally connected, but you were alone to pick these. You always wanted to do these things with your loved one. But what can you do! Your mother and his mother bought some jewellery for themselves.

They seemed super close as time passed. As the wedding day was approaching they planned your honeymoon in Jeju Island, but due to the company's collaboration and some important affairs Taehyung cancelled the plan.

You were actually relieved that you need not to be stuck with him. He was a little cold towards you. He was a different person when he was with Jimin and others, he gave his boxy smile often to them.

You tried to break the ice but eventually you gave up. "He might not like me, even he should have been forced like me", you thought. You just kept a distance and you spoke only a little with him.

Your mother was not happy with your attitude. She often convinced me it would be alright. Whereas Jimin was in cloud nine, his best friend is going to be his brother in law.

He always praised Taehyung and was so excited when he spoke about him. You were irritated by his behaviour. But you said nothing. You didn't want to upset your family, while they were so happy for you.

Eventually the wedding day came. You wore your outfit and your make up was beautifully done. Jimin came inside your room and when he saw you his eyes teared up a little. In all these 25 years he had never been like this to you.

He gave a warm hug to you. "I will miss you my little brat", he said. Now you couldn't hold back your tears,"Me too", you whispered. He pulled you from hug and wiped your tears.

"Don't ruin your makeup, y/n ah ", he said, holding back his tears. You nodded. You hugged him once again. You never wanted to leave him or his warmth.

"It's already time, all are waiting for you", he said. Usually fathers walk in the aisle with their daughters. But you wanted Jimin to go with you.

The door opened, you walked slowly with your bridesmaids and Jimin by your side. You saw Taehyung standing in a suit which fit him so well. Before passing your hands to Tae, Jimin hugged him and whispered," Please take good care of my princess, she is still a baby to us."

Tae hugged back and nodded smiling. Jimin gave your hands to him. The priest reads and makes you read the vows. You both exchanged the rings.

"Bride and groom may kiss", the priest said. You didn't know what to do, you just saw him. Everyone cheered for you. He gave a peck in your cheeks. The little touch of his lips, sent shivers in your spine.