Part 7

"Look who is here", an exclaimed voice was heard. It's Jimin, he was coming with Tae and your dad. You mentally facepalmed yourself.

"He is going to make fun of you infront of everyone", you thought. "What are you doing here y/n ah?", your dad asked. "I brought him food", you said.

Jimin and your father saw each other surprisingly. "Taehyung ah, What spell did you use on her? She not once in her lifetime brought us food", he giggled.

You could see Tae smiling like a baby, wait he was blushing. "Dad, let me get married too", Jimin playfully whined.

"Shut up!", You said fiercely but not loudly. You heard giggles here and there. "Typical brother and sister", you heard the comments.

"How about having lunch together in my office?", Taehyung asked them. "I brought only for you", you said hesitating.

Jimin said," Dad, Why are we still standing here? Let's go and let them have their family time", he stressed the word family. "Yah! It's just I don't know that you guys will be here", you said to him.

"What if we informed you, would you have brought it for us too", he asked. "No! I would have asked you guys to eat out", you grinned.

Taehyung was enjoying your sassiness. "Expected! Dad let's go, this brat is so ungrateful", he fake pouted. "Goodbye y/n ah", your dad patted your back.

"Bye daddy", you hugged him. "I know you would take care of her well, please keep her happy", your father said to him.

"Don't worry uncle, I'll not let you down", he said and smiled fondly. They bid farewell. Taehyung couldn't stop smiling at your conversations.

You both went into his office. "Why were you waiting outside?", he asked. "Usually Jimin would freak out if I went inside his office when he was not there.

I didn't know about you so I waited outside '', you said setting the lunch boxes in front of him. "You could come in and wait. I don't mind", he assured you. You nodded.

"Did you eat?", He asked. "I'll eat at home", you said. "If you are going to come then let's eat together, together it's better", he said smiling at you.

"Does he really like me or is he just trying to be a good son-in-law, he is cold sometimes, genuine sometimes", thoughts were running in your mind.

By the time he finished eating, "Thank you for the lunch",he smiled. You heard a knock and there came a beautiful woman. "Oh! I see you already had lunch Mr. Kim.

I thought of joining you", she did a fake pout. Taehyung gave a big smile, the one he never gave you so far. "Y/n, this is Yuna, my personal secretary.

Yuna, this is y/n. My wife", he introduced. She bowed little to you and continued to ignore you. They were discussing some office stuff.

Meanwhile, you took the stuff you brought and got ready to go. "I am leaving, Taehyung", you said. "Okay", he replied. "Okay! Just okay", you scoffed in your mind. .

While you were leaving the room, you heard her saying," I can't just sit doing nothing Mr. Kim, please give me some work", she said.

"You are productive enough Yuna, that's why you are my personal secretary", you shut the door not wanting to hear anymore. "Does she think I am incapable of doing anything?", You scoffed at yourself.

Actually you were managing your father's company for a few days and you were the scariest person in the workplace, because you are a perfectionist. Your father then stopped you from coming to the company because so many wanted to leave.

You reached home and you were already daydreaming. You didn't realize the time. Head maid came to you and said," It's time for people to get off from work.

If you need anything, you can call us on the intercom. We can reach you from there", she pointed to their quarters. Most of the employees stayed in the same compound as yours, like in quarters.

You realised you were home alone now. It's already past 10, but there were no signs of Taehyung coming. Then, suddenly the lights started to flicker.