Part 8

Taehyung was about to reach home. The weather was pretty bad. You on the other hand, are startled by the lights. It was scary to be alone.

Suddenly the lights went out completely and it was pitch black , the thunderstorms were so loud. Your legs trembled. Your trauma slowly haunted you.

You just curled up on the couch. It started to rain to make things worse. You tried to take your phone but you dropped somewhere. Now all you could do is cry. You cried out loud," somebody save me!!!"

Meanwhile Taehyung reached your home. Taehyung could hear the feeble sound amidst the rain. He knew something was wrong.

He rushed inside, thankfully the electricity was restored. He saw you shaking and curled up on the couch. He came towards you and lightly touched you,"Y/n", you flinched.

"Please, spare me, don't hurt me ",you cried, still not facing. "Y/n, it's me Taehyung", he said softly not to startle you.

You turned and when you saw him, you jumped on him to hold him tightly. "I-I am scared", you said between your cries. "Y/n, it's Okay, I am here it's okay", he comforted you, patting your back.

You slowly pulled yourself away. "I am sorry", you mumbled, still clenching his shirt "Everything is fine",he stroked your hair softly placing it behind your ears. "Let's go to sleep, can you walk?", he stood and asked.

"Yeah! I can", but still your legs were trembling. He caught you before you could fall. He just lifted you in bridal style and carried to your bedroom.

He placed you gently on the bed. He wrapped you with a blanket. He went to take a quick shower. He wore a Celine T-Shirt and lied down beside you.

Noticing that you were not sleeping, he said,"Sleep." "Are you not even curious?", you asked him. "I thought it would be uncomfortable for you, so I didn't ask", he said.

"But I am curious and I have a question?", you said. "What?", he asked, adjusting to a more comfortable position.

"Do you really like me? I mean it's understandable even if you don't, I just want to know. Because I have feelings for you. Still I am oka-", before you could finish you felt a pair of lips pressing against yours.

You were shocked a little. "I like you, but I wanted to take it slowly, our relationship", he said, placing his hand on your cheeks.

You blushed hard. We ll talk everything in the morning, now sleep", he pulled you closer. He was warm. Eventually you slept.

Flashback~

You were 13 years old, when that horrible thing happened to you. You were kidnapped for money, you were locked in a room on a stormy night.

You cried all night, you stayed in the dark place for two days. Later they found you but in an unconscious state. When you woke up, you lost most of your memories, but the incident etched in your mind.

Your parents shifted you to different schools to have a fresh start of everything, that is how you and Jimin never went to the same school thereafter.

Present

Taehyung was still stroking your hair gently. "You went through a lot y/n ah, I have always liked you.

Jimin said that you were vulnerable towards men after that incident, that is why, I am not rushing things", he said to your sleeping figure. He gently placed a kiss on your forehead.

"I will make sure to love you with all I have", he whispered. "So, he does know everything! Is he also one of the people I forgot? It's crazy", you thought in half sleep.