Part 11

You woke up the next day stretching. You saw peacefully sleeping Taehyung next to you. You crawled inside the blanket remembering the past night events.

You blushed at those memories. Taehyung woke up and saw you snuggling in the blanket. He gave a kiss on your forehead. He was gently stroking your hair.

"Are you okay baby?", he asked. "I am still a little sore", you said. "Ahh.. my baby ", he said and pulled you closer to him. You were drawing circles on his chest.

A comfortable silence fell in between you both. His arms wrapped around you and your head on his chest. "How about coming to the company with me? You can work with Jimin on the collaboration project", he asked.

"Actually, I wanted to ask you myself, I am bored here. I can really manage work well", you said deliberately. Taehyung was trying to control his laugh. You looked at him confused. "Why?", you asked. "Are you jealous of Yuna?", he asked.

"Uhm.. No- not like that", you stuttered. Actually, You were bothered by her. But somehow it caught Taehyung's attention.

"Is it so?", he leaned towards you more. "Just go get ready", you pushed him. He wrapped you once again closely like a doll.

Like a child who didn't want to give up his favourite doll. "Alright, come with me today we have to start our work", he said. You were happy. You placed a kiss and slipped into the bathroom.

Few days later~

You were working in both Park and Kim company, the project was taking a lot of time but you were putting a lot of effort into that. Of course, Yuna crossed your path from time to time.

You felt Tae clearly enjoyed your jealousy. Actually, she was also a hard worker. You noticed she completed the work perfectly. But there was something fishy. You both never got along but still she agreed to work with you.

She tried to get your good side. It made you more suspicious. Soon, the project was over and it was a great success. You were also appointed as one of the directors of Kim corporation.

Everything was going well. You and Taehyung became a typical husband and wife. You both even fought sometimes, but that made you both fall in love even more. One day, you all had family dinner. You were all talking among yourselves.

"Y/n, we need to find a new secretary soon, Yuna is resigning", Taehyung said. "What!? She is really a capable woman, how about a negotiation. We can even give a hike for her", you said.

For all time Jimin was listening to your conversation silently. He chuckled listening to you. "That won't work on her", Jimin giggled.

"How do you know?", you raised an eyebrow crossing your arms. "Are you one who offered more pay and scouting her from our company?", You asked. "What? No", he said.

Jimin saw all were looking at him. "That's-just, I thought", he stuttered. You all looked at him suspiciously. "Spill the tea", your father said. "Fine, Yuna and I are dating",he said shyly.

"WHAT!?",you all asked in unison. "We were planning to talk together. But you y/n, because of you.. I told here",he sighed. You giggled. You were actually happy, she was really a perfect girl for him.

"Then, bring her here one day, I want to meet her", your mother pouted. "I can't believe that you were always in my office to see Yuna and not actually work", Taehyung giggled.

"They should have done some real work too", you teased him. "Ya ya! Stop and keep eating", he blushed. "I too have something to say", you said.

"I am pregnant", you announced. Tae almost choked his food. His eyes glistened. Jimin said, " I wonder who did the real work here." Everyone burst into laughter.

Everyone hugged you and your parents were in tears. Tae and Jimin were hugging and congratulated each other for their occasions. After reaching home. Tae hugged you for a good 5 minutes.

"Thank you baby, thank you so much", he said, placing a kiss on your forehead. "I should be one thankful to you Tae, thank you for coming to me and marrying me and making me complete", you said.

"Appa loves you a lot my baby's baby", he placed a kiss on your belly. Everyone got ready to take the next steps in their life.

Author Note

I loved writing this series. Please let me know your thoughts. Also make sure to check my other works 💜