Part 5

Later the day, you both reached Tae's home. It was huge. You admired the house and the interior. You were so tired so you decided to change the clothes and sleep.

You went to change your clothes but your frock was not cooperating with you. You tried to open the zipper, but it was stuck. You peeked out of the bathroom, so that you could call some maids for help.

The timing was perfect when you opened the door Tae came in. He looked at your flustered face. "Is there a problem?", he asked.

"Uhm.. My zipper got stuck", you said. "Wait! I will help you", he came and unzipped your dress. Unintentionally, he fingers brushed your bare back.

Your cheeks were burning. He blushed but you couldn't see that. "It's done", he said, moving back a little. You didn't dare to look at his face.

You thanked and closed the bathroom door. You felt heart racing. You saw yourself in the mirror. You felt your heart was racing. You touched your cheeks and it was burning.

You wasted no time, you removed your frock and took a quick shower. When you went out he was not there. You sighed in relief. You were not sure what to do now.

You just sat on the bed. He came in and said," You can go to sleep." You nodded and laid down on the bed. The bed was big enough for two people to sleep comfortably.

After sometime you felt the bed sink near you. These feelings were new to you. You have never dated a guy in your life. These mixed feelings were new to you. You just shut your eyes tightly.

On the other side, he seemed to have no problem. It was around midnight, you couldn't sleep well. You just tossed around in the bed. You heard a deep raspy voice,"Can't sleep huh?"

"As this is a new place, I couldn't", you calmly said. He sat leaning his back against the bed frame. You sat at the corner too.

"It would take time for you to adjust. But these kinds of things shouldn't be new to you, if you had been in a serious relationship", he said.

You fiddled with your fingers. "I have not", you muttered, having your head hung low. "What?", he exclaimed in surprise.

"I think it will be better if I sleep in the guest room, so that you would be comfortable", he tried to get up. "It's okay", you said.

"Are you sure?", He asked, sitting back. You nodded. "How many girlfriends did you have?", you asked abruptly.

You felt a little jealous and thought he must have had so many women in his life. He raised an eyebrow and smiled at you.

"Already being possessive huh?", he asked chuckled. You blushed hard. "Nevermind", you whined and lied with your back facing him.

"I had gone for dates, I was in a relationship too. But we broke up eventually", he said lying beside you. "I see", you said, not showing any reaction.

Time skip~

You felt something heavy on you. You slowly opened your eyes. You noticed Tae's arms were around your waist. He was holding you like a plushie.

Butterflies were dancing in your stomach. You smiled looking at him. He was like a baby. You slowly released yourself from his grip and went to freshen up.

You went to the living room, you greeted your mother in law. She introduced you to the maids. Practically you had nothing to do in that house.

A maid came and handed over Tae's clothes to her. "Y/n ah! Can you pass this clothes to Tae", she asked you.

"Yes mother! I will", you smiled and went to your bedroom. You opened the door without knocking. Tae was standing in front of the mirror with only a towel in his waist. You were taken aback by the sight.

You admired his well built body. He saw you standing frozen. You snapped out of the thoughts and said,"I am sorry, mother told to give this to you", you handed out the outfit.

He thanked you and when you were about to go back, your phone gave out a notification. You walked past him to take your phone but you slipped. He tried to hold you but you both lost the balance. You fell on the mattress and him on your top.