Chapter 22- The Calm Before The Storm

Rose walked down the street, leaving the Avengers behind. She wouldn't sign the accords, no matter what the consequences.
"Fuck those politicians who think they can control me. These are my powers, it's my right to decide what to do with them. If they want to fight me for that right I'll fight," Rose thought angrily as she ran down the street.
Rose ran for a while until she entered some sort of town. She wandered around, realizing she had no idea where she was.
"Dammit now I'm lost, great," Rose thought walking down the sidewalk.
Rose decided to use this as a chance to relax for a bit. She didn't care if she wasn't an Avenger, in fact she didn't want to be one anyways. Rose looked at all the stores and buildings in the small town. Some were new, others were old, and there was a park in the center of the town.

While Rose was walking past the park, three teenage boys walked up to her. One had brown hair, a black shirt, and jeans. The other two looked like twins, the only difference was one had black hair and the other had blonde. They were taller than Rose, the brown haired one being the tallest. She kept her back to them, not caring for the teens.
"Did you just move here or something?" The brown haired boy asked.
"Just passing through," Rose replied.
"What's in the bag?" The blonde ask asked.
"Nothing of value," Rose said knowing what was happening.
"Why don't we check," the back haired one said to the others with a smirk.
"You heard him, hand over your backpack," the one with brown hair demanded.
Rose froze, and put her hand on the grip of her knife.
"If anyone of you touch me I'll break your nose," Rose said in a cold and serious tone.
"Oh what are you gonna do? You're practically a stick," the blonde taunted.
Rose gripped her knife harder. It wasn't their taunts angering her, it was just the fact that she was having a shit day and wanted to punch something. She clutched her left hand, and slightly pulled out her knife. The teens saw her fist close, but not the knife. They laughed at her, thinking she was trying to intimidate them.

"Now now, lets not fight. I wouldn't want to hurt a fragile girl," the brown haired boy said jokingly.
Rose started walking again, wanting to leave. One of the boys grabbed Rose's shoulder. She quickly spun around and kicked him in the stomach. He slightly bent over in pain, and Rose used that to grab the back of his head and slam it into her knee. She threw the boy back, and he held his face yelling. Rose saw it was the black haired one. When he removed his hands, his nose was bruised and bloody. Rose looked at her jeans and saw a blood stain where his face hit her knee. She sighed an annoyed sigh and started walking away.
"Hey! Get back here!" The blonde yelled chasing Rose.
Rose pulled out her knife and held it to his throat. The teen stopped moving, the blade millimeters from killing him. He started to sweat nervously, never saying a word.
"Last warning," Rose said in a demanding tone.
The teenagers ran away in fear, the one with black hair holding his face in pain.

"Tch, they're all bark and no bite as always," Rose muttered in annoyance.
Rose felt better than before, and calmed down.
"Well I should decide what to do now. I guess I should start with forgetting about the whole Nameless Avenger persona," Rose decided.
Rose walked past a store, and saw the TV inside playing a news story about the Spider-Man. Rose knew about him, but never saw him or tried to talk to him. He also never even came close to the areas Rose hung around, so she never got the opportunity.
"If I ever meet him, I hope we can spar. I want to see just how strong he is," Rose hoped, always looking for an opportunity to improve.

After some more walking, Rose noticed the sun going down. She didn't know where to stay, and started running to get out of the town. She was walking down an empty road, and saw an oak tree about 30 feet from the road. She ran over to it, and climbed up it.
"It's not the nicest place, but it works for me," Rose said to herself as she sat on a branch, resting her head against the trunk of the tree.
Exhaustion got the better of Rose, forcing her eyes closed