𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾

UPON NOT DECIDING to join his mother, harry made his way down the hallway towards the front door, yelling a quick goodbye to gemma before exiting the tiny home.

harry walked down the long street known as greenlane. before turning off the street he walked up the driveway of one of the few houses and the street of bungalows.

he tapped the door loudly with his fist before stepping back on the wooden porch leaving space for the door to open.

to his surprise a short blonde girl with piercing blue eyes opened it. wearing a pail blue summer dress with pink flowers scattered across it. white sandals on her small feet.

the girl was in year 10 but still tried to get with the long haired boy. harry didnt want that though he never really dated anyone.

it just wasnt very him.

his mother brought him up to believe love is one of the most powerful forces on earth, that you had to cherish is as if it were the most prized position you owned, which it was. harry just couldn't take that responsibility, never. he knew he would mess up when he finally got it, so he never tried and never will.

the girl smiled up at the boy in a kind matter. hoping he had came to take her out on this fine friday afternoon.

she had had liked the older boy ever since she was eight and he was ten. it sounded ridiculous but she could never get over the handsome lad. and here she was looking beautiful as ever yet she still felt like he wasnt here to show his love to her.

"hello harry, how kind of you to visit, how are you" nicole asked awkward realising the boy wasnt interested in her.
h

arry fought the urge to roll his eyes at the 15 year old. instead he decided to just get the conversation over with and get straight to the point.

"where is your brother?" the green eyed boy attempted to sound polite but it didnt exactly work out. instead it came out in a sort of way that sounded as if he had told her to fuck off.

the blonde girl smile dropped to a thin line. tears threatening to fall from the rejection. shrugging off the faint sting in her heart, nicole decided to let it go.

"I'll just go get him" the heartbroken girl whispered, "your welcome to come in". harry followed the girl inside, nicole headed upstairs while harry made his way to the kitchen.