𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

IT WAS THE next day and nialler had woken up late making her miss the group trip to town, she knew should could go any time but she wanted to go with friends.

it was her grandmother was now off for lunch now and she promised her she would come eat with her out of the hotel.

as her long legs carried her over towards the staff doors to meet her grandmother until a voice called her "nialler honey"

her father.

she had asked him about anne and he had denied it, slapping her because of the thought he had loved another woman other than her mother.

she noticed he stood with mrs wellington, luckily, her son jacob wasn't with her.

but oh how she hated the wellington's.

they were rich snobs who had their heads half way up their arses not understanding the shit they do is a waste of time.

"hello father," niall said now arriving before the two, "mrs wellington"

"my, nialler, you look absolutely stunning. jacob will be a very lucky man" the woman told her looking up and down at her blue dress.

"i beg your pardon" nialler stood a bit shocked at the fact she thought they were getting together.

"oh, has your father not told you?" she shook her head, "we've arranged for you both to get married in the winter"

what?

oh shit.

"oh right, it must have slipped my mind" she said sending imaginary daggers into her father, "is that all?"

she was not marrying a twenty seven year old.

after being given permission to leave nialler stsrtedmaking her way back to the staff door. exept she bumped into a group on the way.

harry looked up as he bumped into someone. running a hand through his hair as he looked at nialler.

"oh hi niall, how are you" liam spoke first noticing the tension between harry and her.

"hi liam, I'm doing good I guess. I was just heading to get lunch do you want to come?" she spoke watching them all.

"yeah tha-" niall started excited until liam nudged him, "wait never mind."

"I'm sure harry will go with you" liam said nudging harry forward, "won't you harold."

"uh um" harry tried to speak but the others walked away quickly saying quite goodbyes.

the two then began to walk in silence, an awkward silence.

"what were you gonna tell me" nailler asked trying to break the awkwardness as she held the door open for him, "yesterday that is"

"thank you, um, it was about the kiss" he said as the two entered the kitchen, watching as cooks waved at niall sending her smiles.

"look harry just forget about it" she told him knowing she shouldn't say that.

"that's the thing, I can't" he said as the walked up to a elderly woman who wore a red sun dress.

the woman brought niall into a hug before tuning to him, "you must be harry".

he nodded holding his hand out, he then sent her granddaughter a look before shaking his hand, "well great to meet you harry, nialler told me a bit about you"

"grandma" nialler said getting slighting flustered.

~~~

"this was great grandma thank you" nialler told the older woman as they all got back to the hotel, "have a nice day".

"you too".

they all parted ways and niall was now taking harry to visit her room.

from what she knew the average hotel room in which he was staying in were less decorated and smaller than her own.

the blonde messed with the key trying to unlock the door feeling under pressure slightly as harry watched her. exept the boy thought it was cute how she couldnt open it.

soon enough she did and the two entered the room.

it was very similar to her bedroom back home exept it was decorated differently here.

"this room beautiful" harry said, "it seems very you"

nialler sent him a smile laying down on her stomach across the large bed.

harry then joined her laying on his side so he could look at her. he noticed how she hugged the covers as she layed and how her hair had fallen from it's knot at the top of her head.

"you really dont make your bed do you" he asked noticing pillows spread around everywhere and the sheets crumpled up.

nialler shook your head glancing at him as she turned to face the ceiling, "I'm lazy".

the two sat in silence for about half an hour before harry spoke up, "about the kiss"

niall turned to face him a frown on her face, "I thought we agreed not to talk about it haz"

"but I can't just forget it" he said leaning of his elbow to look at her properly.

nialler sighed running her hands down her face, she like harry of course but she didnt want to hurt him. why had she kissed him.

"look harry I really like you but-" she started but harry cut her off.

"but you dont want to date me because of your image" niall tried to interrupt him but he continued, "I'm just a ugly poor boy who cant even afford to pay rent. where your a incredibly gorgeous rich girl who shouldn't even be friends with me. it's as if your too bright for me, because I'm hopeless, broken. so please just let me prove to you that I can be good enough for you".

the blonde nodded then locking her red lips on his.

𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗘 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗦
𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑

double updates because I just finished writing this book :(

word count 950