𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈

TO BOTH OF nialler and harry's surprise, ryanne stopped at the bands table.

niall gripped onto the brunettes arm confused on why they were now stopping,  slightly nervous too as the long haired boy watched her. "what are you doing" she muttered to the other girl.

ignoring the blondes question ryanne sat down next to a boy with brown hair and blue eyes.

"I know youse" annie pointed out gesturing for niall to sit opposite her.

as the blonde girl sat next to harry he noticed a large red stain on the girls sleeve. his eyes widened slightly having a sudden urge to help the girl.

"you do?" liam asked taking is attention from the attractive waitress.

annie nodded before directing towards the boy next to her, "your in my science set, lewis, right?".

the blue eyed boy seated next to her raised a brow at her, his name wasnt that hard to forget.

"its louis" nialler told her friend.

"right" she muttered before glancing at her.

nialler sat uncomfortable next to the beautiful boy. how had she never noticed him before? did he go to her school? his mother must be beautiful too, and his father.

harry stiffened next to the stunning girl. how could anyone be as beautiful as her? it must be a crime to be that attractive right?

the two stopped their thinking as ryanne spoke again,

"your garry" she pointed at the green eyed boy and then the brown eyed boy, "and your leeroy."

harry and liam corrected her sharing a look, their names were the easiest to remember yet everyone forgot them.

"whatever" the brunette girl rolled her eyes, "and your niall, I only remember your name cause its the same as  nialler's."

the blonde boy just smiled at the girl.

silence fell over the teens for a while leaving them to sit awkwardly. nialler tapped her thigh as a nervous habit.

harry's eyes widened as he felt a hand place itself on his thigh.

the fuck?

nialler froze in space as she accidentally placed her hand on top of the green eyed boys thigh instead of her own. quickly removing it she winced from the pain in her arm,

"you dickhead".

"you okay?" louis asked the blonde very little concern for the girl yet he thought it was the right thing to do.

nialler nodded before making quick eye contact with ryanne. "sorry" the brunette muttered before getting up from the table, "I'm getting a drink, I dont care what the fuck you guys want your getting what I buy you".

no further words said as the brown eyed girl walked away, leaving niall with the four boys.

louis, liam and niall went back to what they were doing before the girls arrived yet harry stared at nialler, once again taking in her beauty.

did she know she was beautiful? even if she didnt nobody compared to how gorgeous she looked.

"can I help you?" niall asked noticing the boy staring bullets into her. not that she minded he was incredibly handsome.

"you and I both know I should be the one helping you" he stated directing towards her wounded arm.

"I dont need your help so-" harry cut her off by undoing the button at the base of her sleeve.

harry never broke his eye contact from nialler as he pulled the sleeve further up her golden arms.

nialler admired the boys green eyes noticing that blue flecks spiraling around his irises. his pupils had dilated slightly due to the lack of lighting in the small diner. his eyes were irresistible, just like him.

harry admired the girls eyes also they were a bright blue fading into a brownish green. they were so bright and lively yet the held a sort of emotional pain after going through it all.

why, she had everything she wanted. shouldn't she be happy?

niall hissed pulling her arm away from the boy.

"I'll be gentle, chill" harry reassured her. nodding, having very little trust in the boy.

harry looked at the girls scrape, he let out a small laugh noticing it was nothing but a small graze going up her arm.

the green eyed boy licked his finger before rubbing it over the girls arm wiping off the dry blood.

"there you go all done" harry smiled at her before pulling her sleeve over her arm doing the button back up.

the girl sent him a smile in a thanking way.

she loved the boys smile. nothing to say about it exept it was her favourite quality of him.

"your lucky I paid off that waitress to sell me these" ryanne announced placing six bottles of corona beer on the table.

nialler grabbed a bottle before sharing a quick cheers with annie, "aw thanks love, using the money I owed you wisely".

annie nodded pulling out her flip phone. passing it to nialler shot told her to call her father telling him she was staying with the other girl for the weekend.

niall did as told but just as she was about to hang up her father said something which caught her attention.

"honey can you just go straight to school monday? dont bother to say good bye to me as I wont be home. make sure to make your sister some pastries before you leave"

𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙄𝙀 𝙏𝘼𝙇𝙆𝙎
𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋
𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘢, 𝘯𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘯

this book is so boring so far, sorry. whose your favourite one direction member? mine are niall and harry.

word count 937