𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

NIALLER FLATTENED DOWN her pail blue dress before turning to her grandmother.

the old woman wore a pink dress with a small white cardigan. she smiled at her granddaughter as she played with her fingers slightly tense.

"how do I look" she asked the woman gesturing to her floor length dress.

"beautiful darling" the elder told her, placing a hand on her shoulder, "but maybe relax a bit"

the blonde nodded doing as she was told.

the two turned as the door opened, a curtain brunette walked into the room wearing a pail blue shirt to match niallers dress and a pair of black Jean's.

"hey h" nialler smiled kissing his cheek.

the two were now a month into their relationship and so far in their relationship everything has been great. they were practically inseparable.

"hey" he responded before opening his arms for her grandmother, "hi mrs youth"

"harry" the woman sighed hugging the boy.

after a while the older woman left the two teens to have some alone time before they went to dinner.

"you look beautiful by the way" he told her placing his arms around her waist.

"so do you" she responded, "but you could tie your hair"

he let out a laugh as she took his hair bobble running her hands through his long hair pulling it into a bun at the base of his neck.

"thanks love" he said pressing a kiss on her exposed collarbone as he rested his head on her shoulder.

~~~

as niall, harry and mrs youth walked into the grand dining room for the upper class visitors, niallers father eyed the green eyed boy curiosity.

he sat with his dear friends the wellingtons, he had asked nialler to bring ryanne. exept this was most definitely not ryanne.

once they arrived at the table he couldn't help but open his big ass mouth, "this isn't who I asked to come nialler"

"I told her to bring him jackson" nialls grandmother tried to reassure him exept he remained angered.

"well who is this" he asked eyes remaining on the boy. harry shifted uncomfortably, but nialler held his hand to comfort him.

"I'm harry, harry styles" he held his hand out for him to shake exept he got rejected.

"you need a hair cut" he told the younger boy before turning to sit back at the table.

time passed and food had been eaten yet mr youths eyes still remained on harry.

"so harry, what are you to my daughter" he asked leaning on his elbow curious about this boy that he was mysteriously infuriated by.

"I'm her boyfriend" niall mentally facepalmed at his words.

jackson sent his nialler a look before responding to the younger boy," oh really, did you know she was getting married to jacob".

jackson wore a smirk as he directed towards the wellington's, harry grew red confused yet angry.

the green eyed boy had now started making his way out of the dining room pissed.

"really father, I really like him. why you dont understand that I dont want to marry jacob" niall told him before running after harry.

she couldn't lose him.

𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗘 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗦
𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓

drama

word count 555