𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾

NIALLER AND HARRY sat watching the ocean sparkle under the stars.

harry had taken her on a date two weeks ago and since then nialler had decided to ignore the fact he wasnt what her father wanted her to be with because she liked harry.

the long haired boy looked up at the sky as he felt a warm spot of rain fall on him. as it started to pick up niall stood up grabbing harry's hand.

"dance with me" she asked as the stood in the middle of the road.

harry let out a laugh as he span her bringing her close to him.

the two swayed enjoying the warmth of eachother. smiles plastered on their faces.

the rain pounded on their warm  golden skin making them feel numb, a good numb. the sent was something they were used to, however it seemed to smell better.

"hey ni?" harry spoke up after three, blissful minutes. nialler hummed into his neck, "I really like you"

niall broke apart from the boy smiling widely, "I really like you too".

she placed a kiss on his cheek before placing her head back in his neck.

and once again, they continued to sway, their clothes soaked through and hair sticking to their faces and necks.

they could stay their forever.

forever in eachothers silent embrace.

everyone else saw that they obviously loved each other, including nialls grandmother, she was probably harry's biggest fan.

"I have a question for you" harry spoke again now having a little more confidence.

"shoot" nialler said wrapping her arms around his neck.

"will you be my girlfriend?"

the blonde smiled widely nodding so much her head might fall off, "yes, of course"

then once again the two locked lips.

𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗘 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗦
𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

short but cute.
4th last chapter :(

word count 310