Denny's

Logans POV

We walk into Denny's and take a seat next to a window. Virgil seemed scared and anxious. "V, you don't have to eat." I tell him.

"No I'm fine." They say then smiles at me. Damn they have a cute smile. The waiter comes to us. Virgil was still looking down at the menu unaware the waiter is there.

"Hello I am Janus your waiter. What can I get for you?" They asks us. Virgil looks up at Janus and their eyes grow wide. "Janus!" Virgil yells then hugs Janus.

"Hey stormy!" Janus says while hugging Virgil back. "I didn't know you were around here." Virgil says to Janus.

"Ah yes, Remus's mom told him he needs to come home so here we are." Janus says to us. Janus is wearing a black shirt with black jeans and black shoes. He also has a black hat.

"I'm kinda surprised that Remus is from  around here." Virgil says. "Hey I have to go back to work I will come over here at my break." Janus says.

We give him our orders and he walks away. "Can I have some background information?" I ask Virgil.

"Okay so Janus and Remus went to my old school and about a month before I moved they moved. They are dating, Remus and Janus. And they moved here because this is where Remus's mom and brother lives. Remus was living we with his dad but he got cancer and didnt make it." Virgil says to me filling me in.

"Ah, I'm sorry for Remus's dad." I say. Then they walk into Denny's.

"Babe we should be at school." A familiar voice says. "Nah I want breakfast." Another says. They walk over here and then spots us.

"Well well well looks like we arent the only people skipping school." Roman says to us. It was Roman, Patton, and another person I don't recognize.

"Babe!" Janus says and kisses the person I have never met. I'm guessing it was Remus or Janus was no longer with Remus.

"Can we join you?" Patton says. I look up at Virgil and they just nod. "Sure." I respond.

Virgil and I move over and Patton sits next to me and Roman sits next to Patton. Thankfully we are in a corner sit so it's not very crowded. The unknown person and Virgil make I contact and a they same time they smile and say, heyyy.

"You to know eachother?" Roman says to the stranger and to Virgil.

"Yeah I know Remus, he is my best friend!" Virgils says and Remus sits down next to them. "Wait Roman this is your brother?" I ask and at the same time Virgil asks, "Wait Remus this is your brother?"

"Yup." The twins reply.