Please Stop Yelling

T/W - Yelling, Language, Car Crash

Virgils POV

I get Remy his coffee and sit outside in the parking lot. Fuck he is going to yell at me! I look around waiting for Remys car. It's only 9am can today get any worse? I sigh and put in my earbuds.

Level Of Concern turned on. This song is such a bop. I wonder what Josh and Tyler mean when they say, Panic on the brain, world has gone insane. Things are starting to get heavy. I can't help but think I haven't felt this way. Since I asked you to go steady. Wonderin', would you be, my little quarantine
Or is this the way it ends?

It kinda sounds like they are quarantining because of something. Haha is it some kind of Plege or some new disease that they didnt know about before. Some country like, Russia, or China, or North Korea probably exposed it to the world.

I laugh at the joke and see Remys car pull up. I sigh and get into the passenger seat. "Here is your coffee." I say as I hand him his coffee. "Can we go home now?" I ask buckling up.

"Yeah sure babes." He says as he exits the parking lot. "So why did you randomly call me?" Remy asks. I feel my heart start to race.

"Yeah, um so I went into Starbucks, this man started flirting with me and kissed me. I told him I have a boyfriend and-"

"You let another man kiss you! What the hell Virgil! You are mine! Unless you want to be that pedophiles! Because I don't wanna be dating some cheater!" Remy yells at me. "Remy stop yelling!"

"Why! Because it triggers your anxiety as you call it! You probably dont even have anxiety! You are just some fucking whore that no one will care for! You Virgil should burn in-" at that moment something tragic but great happen.

Another car hits our car. They T-boned us. On Remys side. "Rem? Rems? Remy???" I yell at him. I am somehow un harmed. "Remy!" I yell again. I unbuckle my seatbelt and get out of the car.

"Omg I'm so fucking sorry! I-" the stranger says that hit us. I hug them. "What's your name?" I ask them.

"N-Nataly." They say. "Why do you seem so happy? I just hit your car." They says. "Nataly I'm Virgil. I use They/Them pronouns, you?" I ask them.

"She/Her." She says to me. I pull away from our small awkward hug. "You hit my boyfriend. My toxic, abusive, rapists, boyfriend. When you hit him he was yelling at me because some Pedo kissed me. Nataly you saved me from his toxic ass." I say to her about to cry.

"But is he okay?" She asks. "He is unconscious, but not dead." I tell her.

"We should call the police. Also I'm sorry you had to deal with him, but I'm glad you get a break for a second." She says to me. I hug her again and make my way to Remy's car.

A/N - Ello everyone! Um Virgil is free of REMY for a bit!!! Also I'd like to give a shout out to my friend, linnaea523 she helped me with this part a bit. We made up a lot of ideas on how to get rid of Remy. linnaea523 is Nataly. Well peace out guys, gals, and Non-Binary pals. Also happy pride month!