50

um.. haha... neways this kinda got away from me? i hate writing smut and i was also in a het ass mood bc watermelon sugar so like idek... but... feminization? just fyi ok byes

— 𐐪𐑂—

"interesting choice," zayn laughed as harry exited the bathroom in short yellow swim trunks, showing off his tan, muscular legs. there was a blush on the other's cheeks but he smiled anyway, eyes raking over zayn's tattooed body where he was propped up on the edge of the bed, sitting only in a pair of black mid-length shorts.

"these are my favorite," harry pouted, walking closer to the younger man until he was standing just between his open thighs. "besides... yellow's fun," he added with a giggle, wrapping his arms around zayn's shoulders and biting his lip when he felt those firm hands grip the back of his own thighs, holding him in place.

"never said i didn't like them," zayn cooed softly at harry's reaction, leaning in to kiss the pout away from those pretty pink lips. and by the way he gripped zayn's shoulders and began kissing him back earnestly, he figured his plan must have worked.

they continued to make out for a few more moments, zayn's hands traveling up the back of harry's thighs to squeeze his ass through his shorts. he smirked as the man whimpered into his mouth, nipping at his bottom lip gently before pulling away. "as much as i'd loved to continue this... we'd better catch up to ares," he suggested, watching those olive green eyes blink slowly open.

harry nodded in agreement, a shy smile on his swollen cherry red lips that captured his dimples perfectly. "yes, sir," he snickered. zayn would be lying if he said his dick didn't twitch at the sound of that.

"you're a tease," he huffed, pinching harry's ass playfully once more before finally standing up. harry took a step back to give him room before grabbing his hand and leading him downstairs.

as soon as they were in the living room, they spotted niall and mitch chilling on the couch with ares between them, all gathered around his nintendo switch. he was wearing a miniature pair of harry's yellow swim shorts and shouting as he rapidly moved the controls on either side of the machine.

it was adorable and pathetic all at once to see two grown men completely invested in the game as well.

"i thought you wanted to swim?" harry asked as he walked across the clean white floors to stand behind the couch, glancing over their shoulders to see what game they were all so interested in. zayn lingered close behind, his hand never leaving harry's waist.

"i did but you were too busy kissing zen. i got bored," ares grumbled absentmindedly, which earned them both curious looks from niall and mitch. harry's cheeks immediately deepened in color but zayn just hummed as he wrapped his arms around his torso from behind, kissing his shoulder.

"i-i was not!" harry squeaked, shivering when he felt those warm lips and stubbled chin against his shoulder.

"you know it's not good to lie, right?" zayn laughed and squeezed him gently, just to remind him that it was in fact true, before tilting his head to get a better look at the kid.

"but... if you're not going to come swimming with us, i'm just going to steal your dad for the night," he hummed, ignoring the fake gagging noise that niall made as he bent down to wrap his arms around the back of harry's knees, quite literally sweeping him off his feet. harry squealed in surprise, hooking his arm around zayn's shoulders as the younger boy carried him like a newly wed bride towards the sliding glass door.