Too Sick?

About an hour later, Eda had just finished making a bowl of soup, and placed it on King's high-chair. She blew it for him, and Eda walked in the living room, seeing Luz and King on the couch.

"Come on, I made you soup." Eda said.

Luz smiled, and picked up King, and carried him in the kitchen, where she walked over and carefully placed King in his Chair, with King having a little coughing fit

*Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough*

Luz patted his back, helping him with his coughing fit.

"Ugh, I hate getting sick." King said.

"I know, nobody likes getting sick, but I made you soup, so eat up." Eda replied.

King looked down at the soup, only to feel nauseated by the sight of food. He gagged, and slowly pushed the bowl farther from him.
Luz frowned, feeling bad for King.

"Come on, buddy, you gotta at least try it." Luz said, smiling passionately.

King looked at Luz, but turned away a moment later. Luz frowned sadly.

"Not gonna try it, huh?" Eda asked.

King slowly shook his head, to whine in pain.

"Aw, come here, buddy." Luz Said.

Luz picked King up, and held him tight. She could hear his labored breathing, and he felt weak. Luz patted him on the head, then turned to Eda.

"Eda, I think he's really sick!" Luz said.

Eda sighed, and spoke up.

"Maybe, if he's THAT sick, I can try and make the cure." Eda replied.

"I thought you didn't know any cures." Luz replied.

"I actually do, but, I didn't think it would come down to it." Eda said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Luz asked.

Eda walked over and carefully took King from Luz's arms, with Luz handing him carefully to her. Eda held King close to her eyes, so she could examine him. King slowly opened his eyes, with Eda immediately understanding the pain he was, and she gasped softly.

"Luz, can you do me a favor?" Eda asked.

Luz gasped happily.

"A quest?! Heck, yeah!" Luz said.

King flinched from the loud voice, and Luz quickly shut her mouth.

"Well, I need to go and steal a few things." Eda said, softly Rocking King in her arms, with him dozing off.

Luz frowned and tilted her head.

"You mean 'Buy'?" Luz asked.

"No." Eda said.

Eda handed King to Luz, who took him softly. As King rested in her arms, Luz turned to Eda, who was walking off.