Familiar Senses

"AAHHHHHHHH!" Gus screamed, as the staff went very fast through the sky.

The Staff flew quickly, like a Jet pack on 'speed'.

"Whoo-Hoo!" Eda cheered.

Lots of other Witches, and other Creatures, watched the staff speed by, with most thinking it was a shooting star.

"This is what I call 'Flying'!" Eda said.

After about three minutes of feeling like Gus was on a roller coaster, Eda created a circle in the air, using her magic to slow down the staff. By the time the staff stopped, Eda and His were at their destination, and Eda hopped off her staff, taking a deep breath.

"Ah! Nothing like a good escape from those dumb guards." Eda said, with a smile.

Gus, tightly hugged the staff with both arms and legs, with a terrified and sccared look in his eyes. Eda held her staff in the air, making Gus slide off, still scared.

"Geez, if you can't take a fast transportation, I don't think you can come with me to get the stuff." Eda said.

Gus slowly got to his feet, and wobbled as he struggled to stand up straight.

"N-No, I can... *Gag* I-I'm good." Gus struggled to say, holding his mouth as he gagged.

Eda rolled her eyes, and grabbed Gus by the hand, leading him to follow her.

"Come on." Eda said.

Eda and Gus continued to walk down the path, until they reached the entrance of a village. There, two creatures with pitchforks stood, assuming to be the guards.

"Alright, let me do all the talking." Eda said, walking off to the guards.

"...Right, why don't I just let you take the blame when we get caught." Gus mumbled.

Unfortunately, Eda heard him, and drew a circle in the air, summoning tape-like Sticky item on Guy's mouth, making him frown.

Eda walked up to the guards, who raised their pitchforks at her.

"Who are you, outsider?!" One asked, holding his sharp pitchfork right in Eda's face.

"I'm not an outsider, I'm just visiting." Eda replied, smiling and pushing the Pitchfork slowly away from her face.

"NO visitors allowed!" The other Guard said.

"Oh! Uh, did I say 'Visiting'?" Eda asked.

Gus frowned in annoyance, and made a groaning noise, since he couldn't talk.

"I meant to say... I'm a new attendant! I'm moving in this village." Eda said.

The two guards looked at eachother, then back to Eda.

"We never heard of new attendant." One said.

"Yeah... the law here says that the new recruits have to surprise the village." Eda replied.

Gus lowered his ears, and rolled his eyes.
Suddenly, the guards noticed him.

"Who is small child with tape over mouth?" One asked.

Eda turned to Gus, and pointed at him, smiling and patting his head.

"Oh, this is Gus, he's my friends kid, I'm just watching him for a few days." Eda replied.

Gus scoffed.

The two guards looked at eachother, thinking.
Moments later, the two were walking right into the village, as the guards lowered the mini bridge for them. Eda turned and waved back at them guards, who also waved.