The Nightmare

Luz walked over to the couch, and softy placed King on the pillow. He shook from a cold sweat causing him to become cold, with Luz quickly noticing, and quickly retrieved a blanket.

"You get all the rest you need, buddy." Luz said.

King yawned, and got tangled in the covers, becoming quite warm. He then crawled up next to Luz, and curled up in a ball, using her leg as a pillow.

"Aww." Luz said, seeing the cute little Demon curled up like a cat close to her.

"Please, don't give me the 'Cute' affection." King said, weakly.

"Heh, sorry." Luz apologized.

Luz petted King's Head, as he yawned and started to doze off.
Luz smiled, and took out her phone, taking a picture of the cute demon.

Meanwhile, Eda and Gus, who flew in the Owl staff, made their way over the Boiling Aisles. Gus held onto the Staff tightly, feeling the fear of dropping overcoming himself. As his eyes were wide open from fear, he slowly looked down.

It only took him a slight gaze at ground, seeing how high they were, and screamed.

"AAAHH!!" He yelled.

He quickly scooted over to Eda, and held onto her, very tightly. She turned to Gus, and frowned.

"Kid, keep your hands ON the staff." Eda said, in an annoyed frown.

Gus listened, and quickly grabbed onto the staff, holding on for his life.

"Now, listen." Eda said, turning back around to steer.

Gus lifted his head upto Eda, as she spoke.

"There are a few rules while your flying on MY staff." Eda said.

Eda picked Gus up by his shirt, and fixed him on the Staff, making sure that he sat right instead of cowering on the staff.

"I don't trust you on this trip, so, you better follow all of the rules." Eda continued.

"But, I thought you were happy that I was coming along." Gus said.

"Heck No! This was suppose to be a solo mission, Luz wouldn't leave without taking someone." Eda replied.

Gus frowned.

"Rule One, I'LL do ALL the talking. Rule Two, Do NOT talk to ANYONE, not even a peep!" Eda listed.

"B-But, I'm a great sidekick!" Gus said.

"Rule Three, I don't need a sidekick. Nothing like that." Eda continued.

Gus lowered his ears.

"Now, it WILL take a while to get there, so, please TRY not to be annoying." Eda said.

"You can count on me, Owl lady!" Gus replied, with a smirk, as he saluted her.

Eda groaned and rolled her eyes, as the two flew off.

The Witch made sure to dodge possible guards around, seeing as she was the most wanted Witch of the Aisles.
She flew up higher in the air, making sure that nobody could see her.

"Whoa! Whoa! Why are going higher?!" Gus asked.

"Rule Four, don't question me." Eda replied.

The two flew over the Aisles, seeing, or thinking nobody can see them. However, they didn't know it, but they were, in fact, being watched. Not-so-far away, two big eyes filled the entire sight of the lens of binoculars, with the color of Blue eyes keeping a great aim at the two witches, seeing them fly away.